1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Alpha Beast SitRep

Looseyfur Feb 5, 2012

1. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

Say it anyway

2. skyred24

skyred24 Average member

Only way I saw them was from going to the BRS page and keep refreshing until I saw the add to cart option for the Alpha Beast. Before I kept refreshing the new arrivals page and nothing would show up.

3. Tmack

Tmack Level: True Devil

Bhq got there email in on time for me this time

Yesterday actually

4. DarklightY2K

DarklightY2K Huge member

Well. Class didn't get out till 2:20.... When are the anos or limited coming? :devilcorn:

5. zuggzugg

zuggzugg JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

There's one mistake! You didn't have payment info already saved! It could have shaved off precious seconds! :cry:

6. Aebal11

Aebal11 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I did the same, refreshed in New Arrivals and BRS page and it only showed up on the BRS page.

7. skyred24

skyred24 Average member

You right on that...I made sure my payment info was save because I knew with this release every seconds matter.

8. Tmack

Tmack Level: True Devil

I refreshed the actual 3.0 page on my I pad, and the Brs page on my phone......... I was making sure

9. ORONOYO

ORONOYO JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

the email went out yesterday n said be ready at 1pm mst(or at least thats when i got mine). But it also said to be new arrival section and they didnt put em there, just the BRS section.

10. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

I saw 67 in stock at one point

11. weavin

weavin Destroyer of digits opposable JDBA Official Member

Yep, thats exactly what happened to me. Right as my pc clock turned 3:02, and its pretty damn close to gmt sync.

Oh well, if it was to be.. it would have been. :bwah:

Congrats to the lucky ones that scored their knives, and even bigger congrats to BRS. You guys earned all of that business by the way you carry yourselves, your brand, and the quality of the product you produce. :thumbsup:

12. Herby

Herby Little member

I thought there were enough for everyone :( 2 minutes, solD out.

13. bedgoo

bedgoo Average member

Manage to score one on my phone at a restaurant. Email confirmed! yay! :madaddy:

14. LAHST

LAHST JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Same thing here, I don't know why....

15. Dyngus

Dyngus JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

There's a lot of people looking for this thing, that assumption killed your chances

16. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Luck of the draw. Hopefully we can take our chances next week with the next batch. Thanks again BRS. I will be trying to get one. Gotta see what these flip like.

17. Dyngus

Dyngus JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

That means it sold out while you were doing the order. They do that so people don't have knives sitting in a cart preventing others from buying them

18. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Mega win! :thumbsup:

19. Stranger

Stranger JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:devilzeek Everyone knew those would go fast, but I'm still a little blown away at how fast! Safe to say ABs are in demand! :unintroduced:

Now my question is... did anyone manage score two?
    ...or did most everyone who got one get two?:devilwag:

20. Takeiteazy3

Takeiteazy3 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

managed to score one while sitting in the dentist chair :bwah: :ross: