1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Alpha Beast SitRep

Looseyfur Feb 5, 2012

1. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

Gentleman...

things are moving along very well in this build, with that said Im here to inform you that one member of the current list will be returning to active duty very close to the proposed deliver date. We have discussed it as a team and we have made an overture to fast track one build ahead of the rest so that our customer can carry his Beast to Afghanistan, instead of possibly missing delivery while deployed and then being without his AB for the duration of his tour.

I doubt any of you would have any objection to fastracking this one build for this gentleman as he has no objection to putting his life on the line for you all. We are just transparent with what we do with the product and I wanted you to hear it for us and from ME that we've chosen to do this for this customer.

It was my pleasure to talk to DeadPool, and to wish him well during his deployment, which should be in the beginning of March, and to thank him for his patronage of our product and also for his service to our country.

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
    ~Sun Tzu

best-
    The -=BRS=- Crew

2. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

It's the right thing to do, if someone objects, knock them off the list...

Mike

3. Nathan Dewey

Nathan Dewey That guy you know Knife Maker or Craftsman

A true patriot, the both of you.
    God bless you Deadpool an may your Beast serve you well!

4. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I don't mind. :manganr:

.... so when can I get my Barebones?:bwah:

Seriously, though it's nice to be kept in the loop and I don't think anyone can complain as long as they know what is up and why.

5. JohnnyBmore

JohnnyBmore Balisong defender

Official!!!

As far as the early job for Deadpool .. its Yet another way BRS has shown they care about this community ..

All I have to say to Deadpool is GET SOME!!

6. xGA115xx

xGA115xx Enormous member

Very cool BRS. Well miss you Deadpool :thumbsup:

7. bumgilligan

bumgilligan JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Show those talibastards what real flipping is! Get'em Deadpool! Maybe I'll see you in Manis on my way out! :thumbsup:

PS:How do I get on this AB list? Can I be on it pretty please!:manganr:

8. calvinnation

calvinnation Down For Life

Cheer to DP and BRS:devilcorn:

9. T-man

T-man Huge member

Awesome man! I think it's cool you guys are doing this for him. Deadpool, thank you for your service!

10. apdb90

apdb90 Diabolus Lux Knife Maker or Craftsman

:thumbsup:Good shit Loosey. Exactly as it should be.:thumbsup:

I'm not on "the list" (God I want to be), so I don't have a dog in the fight, but this says a lot about you and everyone involved.

11. Looseyfur

Let me tell you something about Matt Cook.. he said to me and I quote "HE will get it and if its too close to go time to mail it, I will DRIVE it to him at the base"...

I work with good peoples man...

best-
    Loosey

12. accurate

accurate Accurate Devil JDBA Official Member

Anybody who would object to fast tracking his build needs their ass kicked. Alpha Beast pics from far away in another place.....how cool will that be?!

13. au5t3n5

au5t3n5 Huge member

Awesome! Real nice of you guys are going out of your way to make sure Deadpool gets his AB!

Now where can I find that list to sign up for mine...

14. bumgilligan

bumgilligan JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

That's good shit right there. :thumbsup:

15. Looseyfur

[​IMG]

16. A1Duke

A1Duke Average member

BRS is a class act.:thumbsup: Be safe DeadPool. Thank you for your service.

17. silkworm

silkworm Silky Devil JDBA Official Member

BRS, you guys are the best.

Deadpool, stay low and be safe.

18. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

Too cool guys!!

Rock on Deadpool!!!!!

:thumbsup:

19. Kenny_Powers

Kenny_Powers Level: True Devil

Hell yea that is way cool that you guys are doing that for him. Thanks Deadpool for your service!

20. Silent Jay

Silent Jay Flips more than he speaks JDBA Official Member

This picture leaves me drooling.....

And fuck yeah it's cool for Deadpool to get his as soon as possible to have it before deployment!
    Fuck man, going without an AB like that would just be.... I can't even think about it!!!!!

Thank you for your service Deadpool.

And now I patiently wait for mine while the withdrawal symptoms start to subside :devilcorn: