1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Alpha beast infinity on the way

Stevo5657! Oct 5, 2020

1. Stevo5657!

Stevo5657! Little Member

Ordered a alpha beast infinity on Sunday. The drop was on Sat. I was surprised blade hq still had some in stock. I have a chab, rep and barebones 2. Wasnt planning to buy one i was just curious to see if they still have them. Three beers a couple shots later i decided that i had to have one. If any of you have one let me know how it flips.

2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

i got the email notice after the drop so i didnt even go check

some email about not being flammable dont burn me or something

Shawnjohn999999 and Balibuyer like this.
  3. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

flips great, and it's lighter than a rep!

only downside i would mention, and this is of course just nitpicking, but the chevrons feel a bit too sharp.

~blurred

TheChemist and Shawnjohn999999 like this.
  4. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Is it better than the AB v3???

***I have yet to find a better BRS balisong

5. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

i wouldn't say the infinity is better, but i wouldn't say the ab v3 is better either.

they're just different.

i like the infinity better though, but its only due to personal preference. i prefer the handle rounding, the lighter weight and the better steel.

i like chabs better than both though.

now if only they'd make an infinichab.

~b

6. seekerbrs

seekerbrs Tiny Member

How is it?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2020
  7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

We're glad that you are eager to participate in our beloved forum, butt* we DO require that EVERYONE post an introduction before anything else. I notice that you have failed to do so.

Please go to the Testing the Waters. New member introductions forum at http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/testing-the-waters-new-member-introductions.34/ and tell us a little about yourself.

Otherwise, [​IMG]

Justin McNeill and apdallaround like this.
  8. seekerbrs

seekerbrs Tiny Member

So I just found one and bought it off of Facebook. Arrives on Saturday. What’s the verdict for you?

9. JAM3X

JAM3X Little Member

Man, I also have an Infinity, and got it the same way as you did (Stumbled across it on BHQ after a missed drop w/ no intention of buying) I didn't think I would like it but it's my 2nd favorite Bali, right after the chab (like you) I would love a chab infinity! So much so that I've been thinking about how to get the handles on my channel AB rounded. Maybe even swapping the infinity blade too? (would that create blasphemous union of a knife, or a God-like knife? I can't decide lol) I flip the best with the Infinity (I still suck) but the Chab is my favorite cause it feels super satisfieng in the hands and makes nice southing sounds, also the channel design provides better haptic feedback (I always know which way I catch a handle. Keep em flippin!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020