1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Elishewitz "Bowie Fighter" - Loveless-inspired grinds in CTS XHP

BlueSkyJaunte Nov 6, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueSkyJaunte

BlueSkyJaunte waster of perfectly good steel

Per Allen:

"I do not make many of these and this is one of my oldest designs - the Bowie Fighter. The blade is 7" double ground CTS XHP. The handle is green G-10. The knife has a taper tang and nylon sheath with hard insert."

This is a cool double-edged fixed blade that, sadly, must depart my safe. Mint condition and razor sharp as received from Allen. I've drawn it from the sheath 4 or 5 times to admire it, then put it away.

Price is $700 (shipped within the continental USA) via USPS Money Order. Other payment methods can be discussed if we have had dealings in the past, but PayPal is not one of them. Sorry.

To re-iterate, this is a double-edged knife. You are responsible for knowing/abiding by the regulations of your locale regarding this type of knife.

I can be reached via PM or email.

Photos by the maker.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jasonp

jasonp Huge member

This is absolutely fabulous! I feel sorry that you can't keep it.

didn't mean to comment on your sale thread, but it's such a beautiful piece.

3. BlueSkyJaunte

Thanks Jason.

One-time price drop for Devils only: $650. :devilzeek

4. BlueSkyJaunte

Bump for a kickass fighting knife. I haven't fought with it yet, though.

5. BlueSkyJaunte

One last bump, then she goes back into the safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.