1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

All gone, thanks for looking.

perado Apr 10, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

Not just any 'father and 'son. I've been a fan of Wayne (WR) Clark for years. I've had a few of the Godfathers with the handground blades from his time at Protech. I was never able to find one of the Godsons he did, so I asked him to remedy that. He did up the Godson from scratch with ATS34, although he went one step beyond and put a mirror polish on it. As an added incentive, I'm going to include a matching Blue Jazz mini OTF from Protech. (Other than being Blue Jazz and Protech, it has nothing to do with anything.) The Godfather comes in the black satin presentation box, but without the cardboard outer sleeve. The Godson comes in the green Protech box showing the Blue Jazz with the original black blade. (I'll throw in the un-blackened blade that Wayne had tried to regrind.)
    The Runt and TR3 are gone; the remaining three are the ones.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And the original blade after regrinding:
    [​IMG]

$750 shipped to US addresses. (Sorry, bad experiences with international shipped automatics) I'll eat the playpal charges.

Okay, maybe I get too emotionally involved. Any reasonable cash offers?

Addendum: I apologize for not making mention of this; I'm an olde retired pharte with more knives than I can ever use. I have been selling them off to pare down to, primarily, only my users. I appreciate the trade offers, but aside from any Wayne Clark Destiny versions that I don't already have, there isn't much to interest me. I have more of his collaborations and his customs, but I didn't want to flood the market.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    desmodus likes this.
  2. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

Adding another; this one is a TR3 automatic. This is numbered 31 of 60. The box end has seen better days. Plain black smooth handle. Blade is centered and unused; looks pristine. I can take more pix of specific areas upon request. $300 for this one. I would accept a trade for this; matching left and right-handed plain vanilla TR3s. Nuffin' else will do.
    As before, playpal (or cash), I'll eat the fees. Shipped to your US address.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  3. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

Dang, tough bunch. Okay, here goes: I have a short window for an unbelievable deal here. To try to get the funding together, I'm going to do some serious sacrificing. (At least it seems that way to me.) Here it is: All four of the aforementioned knives (Godfather, Godson, OTF, and TR3 auto.) AND adding my lightly used JD TR3 Integrity (#21 of 100)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All for $900 shipped insured to your address in the USA. Playpal, cash, or check (which will need to clear first, unless I know you).
    Please contact me for the necessary information. This is a time-limited offer.

desmodus likes this.
  4. J-rod007

J-rod007 Pleasant Plucker Brigade Member

I will take the 5 for $900 paypal shipped. Message coming

desmodus likes this.
  5. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

That's a fucking steal.

I hope you're getting something really cool for the sacrifice.

seandavid55 likes this.
  6. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

Thank you, please close this.

Yes, ma'am, I do believe that to be the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.