1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Alien Balisong

HonorHer Feb 3, 2018

1. HonorHer

HonorHer Custom Knife Builder JDBA Official Member

***:fixed:

2. HonorHer

im replying specifically to this one casue you asked about silver handles lol this isnt the last but it is the last to be publicly sold for a good ass while and i thought youd get a kick out of it PXL_20211017_194250185.jpg

seandavid55 and Raevynheart like this.
  3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

idk

Shawnjohn999999 likes this.
  4. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member

Apd is back. Life is good.

apdallaround likes this.
  5. HonorHer

since ATA doesnt follow insta or fb or private cams
    PXL_20211227_175641279.jpg

6. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Since ATA isn't here...

That would be the shit if it only had a latch! :realfunny:

7. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Seriously, that is gorgeous. Something Darth Vader would whip out if he lost his lightsaber.

Why are you so against a latch man???

If you said "it hinders flipping"...ok, your word on that matter overrides mine.
    If you said "it adds too much cost to production"...ok, I can understand that as a legitimate reason.
    If you said "I like balisongs without a latch"...ok, but these aren't for you.
    If you said "I'm doing it to piss off ATA"...ok, that makes you an asshole hahaha.

***I follow Belle Delphine private cam:penis:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
  8. HonorHer

i edited your reply lol aside from the obvious joking part they 100% DO hinder flipping and balance. Some people swear it doesnt, however in my experience it most certainly does and if you take normal fucking physics into play lol science proves they would unbalance a knife lol. even that small piece changes the weight of a handle and can and will change how a knife handles. As youve said your self i am a flipper lol i always have been i just decided to make my own shit one day, what im getting at is my knives are aimed strictly at flipping meaning anything that would unbalance the knife for its intended purpose is a no go. if one day i make one aimed specifically at EDC i would probably put a latch on it. Until that time however i make flippers lol therefore no latch XD

Edit: i just wanted to add they get in the way too now you can adjust to that but why should you have to on a knife thats made to be flipped out of the box? and they were originally made mostly for me lol other folks just liked em so i started offering them XD it was a bonus of my personal project that turned into a business

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    AnthonyTheAbyss likes this.
  9. HonorHer

i guess im gonna start updating here again more frequently lol. anyways heres the newest and yes i do this full time now so the knives are being made resized.jpg faster finally XD

TheronJ, Xtatec, Mastema and 2 others like this.
  10. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Link? You got a coupon or anything?

AnthonyTheAbyss likes this.
  11. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Can I get on yer list buddy>? Need that or one like it in my life. I think we talked about it awhile back but I forgot how it works.

Shawnjohn999999 likes this.
  12. Shawnjohn999999

Crickets

13. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

Have heard here that HTTP & SMTP are so yesterday platforms. :wes:

14. Shawnjohn999999

It's unknown. Begging for rookie knives is debatable.

15. HonorHer

hey sorry didnt mean to leave you hanging mate just been super busy lately. right now my books are closed while i work on current orders, but i generally do an insta post when i open up for orders.

16. taoist

There are members here that do not insta, tik, twit, etc.

17. HonorHer

im sure there are but that doesnt change how i do things lol

18. taoist

lol? OK, guess that I will never own one of your knives. Wish you much success.

Pinoy Knife likes this.
  19. HonorHer

thanks for the best wishes ^_^

20. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Average Member

What happened to the time where everyone on JD were the coolest people I'm the community... and stitch is such a nice guy and a long time supporter of jd. He isnt a huge shop he inly byilds a few at a time. And btwwhat maker exclusivly drops on jd or on jd at all? Give me 2. I'll wait for the answer cause its gonna take a while....
    And side note only a rookie would call a stitch knife a rookie bali. It's one of the best flippers out there right now.

HonorHer likes this.