1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Alien Balisong

HonorHer Feb 3, 2018

1. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Focus man, focus. Where's the flipping video? Specs?

***I'm too lazy to search this thread for it

2. HonorHer

HonorHer Custom Knife Builder JDBA Official Member

im too lazy to do it too XD as for a flipping vid i have one some where ill post it when i find it XD

seandavid55 likes this.
  3. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

What happened to you man?!?!? You use to post flipping videos for no reasons other than it was a Wednesday. I don't want to see old content. I want to see new stuff. People might forget how good you are at flipping.

***But for realz...those are great looking balisongs

blackmetal1181 likes this.
  4. HonorHer

lol i still flip my dude i just never liked getting in front of the camera man lol and the more im out from in front of it the more im like yea this is nice flipping and not having to try to impress lol ... i may do another vid soon i have been feeling like i want to do one lately lol and thanks man

5. HonorHer

oh as for a flipping video with the Alien in it here you guys go it wasnt filmed by me but im in it and this was a meet up i had at the house after blade show ended this year me a Jonah both flip one of my Aliens

im the first solo clip casue i dropped first and i suck
    jonah flipping it is at 3:20

the whole video is nice lol but those are the scenes with an Alien

6. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

i stopped it after your clip for now

that was awesome

7. thatsagoodcut

thatsagoodcut Little Member

Jonah cracks me up, guy is a monster at flipping, cool to see him flipping the Alien