1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

[​IMG]
    Al MAR Pathfinder
    14" Blade Length
    19.5" Overall
    11.5" Sharpened Top Edge
    SEKI-JAPAN
    Black Dupont Glass-Filled Zytel Handle
    This 1 pound 8 ounce full sized, 19.5” overall, machete was created by Al Mar knives in the late 1980’s - early 1990’s and is the largest knife they ever made. It was meant for medium to heavy field work, but this one has just been adored for its innovative design,stunning looks, and overall quality. The14” long, 2-3/8" wide, 5/32" thick AM-6 stainless steel blade (HRC 57-59) in Excellent condition with BOTH Al Mar Gold Chop symbol. The impervious Dupont glass-filled Zytel handle has two holes for lanyard attachment and is inset with gold colored Al Mar logos. No box or sheath is included. A few blemishes/micro scratches show. It's in overall EXCELLENT condition considering the age of the knife.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Al Mar Sere BK-Executive 7002, Stonework by Richard Chischilly
    Blade Length: 1.85"
    Handle: Custom Stonework by Richard Chischilly
    Overall Length: 5.1"
    Blade Thickness: .08"
    Weight: 2.2 ounces
    Lock: mid-frame rocker
    Clip: Yes
    Blade Steel: AM-6
    Early 1980's Seki Japan production knife with a small production run and amazing customization work!
    Knife is New in Box, never carried or used.
    Knife besides inlays is stainless steel, buckle is zytel, customization includes turquoise and silver inlays.
    Richard Chischilly did quality work. Most of his customization were done on Buck knives. His craftsmanship is comparable to more well know artisans such as Yellowhorse knives. Mr. Chischilly is a Navajo artisan and was a platoon leader with the 101st Airborne Division in Vietnam.
    The knife is held in the buckle with a integral spring-clip. This is Brand New in Box. Centered Blade with solid lockup! Dead Mint! This knife were never used, carried or sharpened.
    $360

[​IMG]
    Al Mar SF-10 Prototype with Black Nylon Sheath.
    This is a true prototype and was a knife that Al Mar personally gave to one of his friends. You can tell this is a true Prototype because the "Seki-Japan" stamp is on the same side the Al Mar Logo like all of the numbered Pr-production SF10. On the other side there is a hand scripted serial/model number so the maker can tell the differences between newer models. This comes with this exact nylon sheath with a kydex insert. There are ultra light scratches on the knife possibly from the sheath.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  2. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Al Mar SERE 3002 3 3/8" Blade 8" Overall, Gold Chop, Japan w/Nylon Sheath
    Rare Vintage AL MAR SERE 3002
    Al Mar medium Model-SERE Mint Condition Tactical Knife.
    Closed marked Al Mar with trade mark on one side and Japan on opposite. Black handle and bolster in Mint condition and made in the 80s when Al Mar was still alive.

The overall length is 8". It features a rare and hard to find partially serrated hollow ground 6A stainless steel 3 3/8" blade with the Red Al Mar Chop and the words Al Mar on one side. It is tang stamped Japan on the other side.

The handles are of textured Black Neoprene with the RARE and limited GOLD Al Mar Chop inlaid on both sides. The liners are brass and the bolsters are brushed stainless steel. It comes in it's Ballistic Nylon Sheath.
    $280

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016