1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Al mar knife question

konyc Jul 13, 2012

1. konyc

konyc Huge member

Hi just wondering if anyone know what knife this is. Value? I do not know much about al mar knives and could not find much about this one via google. I Appreciate your help

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. inkster

inkster The Mayor of Bloomerville

Looks like a first production Al mar Sere or Sere 2000. New ones now go for 170 to 200. If it's dead mint in the box it will probably go for more, depending on who wants it. If it's used, the value would be up to who wants it as well, I guess.

Actually How long is the blade? It could be a Mini Sere.

3. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Don't let the #xxx of 200 fool you. They did this with the first 200 produced much as Spyderco does with their Collector Club knives.

Being that it is VG-10 blade steel, it is likely more recent in relation to overall SERE production. It looks like a Mini.

It's still a great knife; I'd like to get one.

4. Antonio_Luiz

Antonio_Luiz Huge member

I agree - Mini SERE

I have the full sized version - both are great knives

5. konyc

konyc Huge member

Thank you guys, I appreciate the info. I don't have the knife with me so I don't know the exact blade length, but it is a small knife.