1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

aggresiveperfector is legit

Andres May 12, 2021

1. Andres

Andres Little Member

Reasonable, quick and kind.

I purchased the green scales from him recently. I offer a high price for the scales (since those were my favorite color). He did not take advantage of the opportunity and set the price at a fair value. Once sent the money, he shipped the scales the same dayit no further problems. He was very kind person in every reply. I look forward to do more transaction with him in the future. I highky recommend buying from him with confidence!

2. aggresiveperfector

aggresiveperfector Tiny Member

Thanks for the kind words, everyone came out happy after this transaction. Appreciate it!

3. Justin McNeill

Justin McNeill Upgraded Member JDBA Official Member

Thanks Andy it was a pleasure
    Happy flipping!!!!!