1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Ronlad Oct 2, 2013

1. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

I think I was expecting more Superhero shit. Maybe if they had some cameos from some real superheros. It's been a while, but I think I found Alphas to be a little more entertaining. Heroes is coming back I heard tho.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
  2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Kick ass tie in to The Winter Soldier episode...Well, at least something happened...Anyways :jdwink2: :bwah:

3. Str8ShooterEsq

Str8ShooterEsq Wartime Consigliere Brigade Member

This week's episode was good, but the ratings were the lowest for the show so far. The show still has promise, but . . . .

4. Scurvy

Scurvy 2nd Knifiest Brigade Member

I'm hoping the low ratings were from people DVRing it until they see the movie. I also heard that the ratings were adjuster up a bit and no longer series low.

5. Ken Brock

Ken Brock Who's Awesome? Super Moderator

I think it's decent

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  6. hienho

hienho Monolithic Baby! Brigade Member

I hope this makes it to season 2. It's starting to really get interesting.

7. Scurvy

I think it's pretty assured to at least get a season two. They need to build up to Avengers 2.

8. Shurock

Shurock Huge member

Agreed!

It has been picked up. Started really slow, but kicking butt now. I think I heard Bill Paxon say "game over" at one point. Classic.

9. Scurvy

Another great episode. The site is really picking up steam. I how they don't ruin it with Ward turning back to the good side. Either kill him or leave him a villain.

10. Scurvy

I guess I should stop posting haha. Another quality episode,

11. Mr.LaBella

:ropeman::jdwink2::devilcorn::bwah:

12. Mr.LaBella

So...Skye is a baby monster???? Scurvy?? Anyone??

13. Shurock

Shurock Huge member

My daughter, Kelly, and I watch every week. She calls that time, be there or be square, time. We literally race from where we are, to my home office, to watch.

We think Skye's parents were good people who had abilities, who thought they were doing the right thing for mankind, who wiped out a city. Then, they were killed. But there was a baby of their loins. That baby was Skye. The people who tracked and killed Skye's parents, told the PTB that Skye had to be killed to save the world.

Kelly says every week, in 11 yr old polite girl version, wtf r Skye's powers? I always say I do not know yet, but I do know Skye is cool, and Ward is a jerkwad. No matter what redeeming BS he does. To myself, I think, Skye is really hot.

This Tuesday, be there or be square. SLJ is making an appearance.

14. Str8ShooterEsq

Str8ShooterEsq Wartime Consigliere Brigade Member

There will be a second season. Yay!!!

15. lachrymalex

lachrymalex hellion on point

[color="#f0noffff"]hail hydra.[/color]

16. Scurvy

The theory is that Skye's parents are what's called Inhumans.

Do you remember the blue guy they pulled that gh358 from? The thought is it was a Kree, super human aliens. Inhumans are a cross between Kree and humans. They have various super powers and MAY give Marvel a way to bring in 'mutant' powers without violating their license with Fox.

/nerd

17. Scurvy

Ward needs to die. Tripp is a much better character.

18. Mr.LaBella

I know all about Kree (older comic geek)

19. Scurvy

Well then my nerd rant made sense. Also, not sure if you know, but the Chutari from Avengers are the MCU's version of the Skrulls.

20. Doc Pringles

Doc Pringles The Devilz Doctor Brigade Member

Chloe Bennet-Sky---HOT!!

[​IMG]