1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Ronlad Oct 2, 2013

1. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

That Skye chic is fucking hott. :boobies:

2. Mr.LaBella

Tahiti... "It's a magical place."

:devilzeek

3. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Watched the first episodes, no substance and the smell of cheap perfume is starting to stink, I hope it gets cancel soon , I'm not a hater I just do not like crappy shows, liked the new Chicago PD another cancel waiting to happen piece if crap show.

4. GlockNRolla

GlockNRolla Intergalactic Booty Hunter

Spoiler alert!!!!

Yeah, magical. Coulson loved it!
    [​IMG]

5. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I am currently ill, so I watched the first season in two days. I gotta say I am not impressed, it is an okay show to watch but honestly..I was expecting much more from Marvel.

Towelie likes this.
  6. Shurock

Shurock Huge member

My daughter and I watch it together (she is 11). The last episode was the best, so far. I thought it was going to stay stagnant, but the shows are getting better.

7. rudechuck

rudechuck Worst Blood Brigade Member

Agreed. It's definitely gotten better (couldn't get much worse) :jdwink2:

Still watching.

8. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

I agree , very mediocre

9. rudechuck

and Joss Whedon.

10. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

maybe i'll watch the last couple of episodes I missed.

11. Shurock

Shurock Huge member

It has not lived up to expectations. But, it still can. As shown by its two or three good episodes. Some shows will never be good, no matter how much we want them to. I watched every episode of The Cape because my dad (passed away in 2011) loved comic books from the time he was 5 to the time he was 80. I would ask him about episodes of The Cape and he would say they were not very good. I asked are you still watching them, and he would say, of course.

My dad collected all the 1st run DC comics when he was a boy. His mom, my grandmother, burned them in the fire place because she thought he was nuts. He used to dress up as Superman by putting on sweat pants and a red jumper and a cape and jump out of trees to "save" people. Looks like grandmother was the one who was nuts. :)

12. Scurvy

Scurvy 2nd Knifiest Brigade Member

I have been enjoying the show. I feel it is getting better as well. A lot of shows take a season or so to find their footing.

13. rudechuck

I retract my prior statement. Real stinker last night.

14. the dude

the dude this aggression will not stand man

it's like a car wreck,
    but i cant look away:unintroduced:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  15. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

I'm glad to hear I am not missing much.

16. L R Harner

L R Harner They call me "Butch" Knife Maker or Craftsman

been watching only caught the 2nd half of last nights tho i ll not judge

17. Mr.LaBella

/deep sigh

Just finished the last episode....I was entertained. I do not see the reason for all the hate, I mean...We all know that this is based on a comic book universe, right?

:devilcorn::jdwink2: :thor:

18. Str8ShooterEsq

Str8ShooterEsq Wartime Consigliere Brigade Member

I'm enjoying the show, but I really want to love the show and I can't.

Killing off Fitz and Simmons would be a good start. SHIELD might need folks like this, but we don't want to watch them work. If I liked stuff like that, I'd watch CSI.

What the show needs is "a little less talk and a lot more action."

droid likes this.
  19. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

It is better than the Michael J Fox Parkinson's hour variety show or whatever the fark that was.

20. Scurvy

Scurvy 2nd Knifiest Brigade Member

+1

Mrs. Scurvy and I both enjoy the show. It's not mind blowing but I chuckle a few times and episode and Coulson is always good. I actually enjoyed the last episode and thought it was a nice reminder that this is tied into the MCU.

The only thing that annoys me is it brings up WAY more questions than it answers. So many story lines have been left open for future mining that I feel like once they finally bring them back up, everyone will have forgotten.