1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Again bigger Price Drop Bielger works blue hole pattern titanium handle for sale.!!!!!

Sharpazzhell Jun 28, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Payment: is paypal only. HoweverPayPal fees, shipping USPS PRIORITY, and insurance will be covered by me. ALSO I RATE ALL MY KNIVES NEVER BEL0W 9. Unless I ve been using it. You be the judge on condition .

https://www.pvk.vegas/Biegler-Bladeworks-Balisong-Rockstyle-Blade-w-Hol-p/bb-rock-aws.htm
    blue also

BEILDGER WORKS BLUE HOLE TITANIUM PATTERN. LITTLE PLAY. YES THESE ARE THE FIRST ONES I GOT. I'm ASKING 585>545$>450$ or BEST OFFER. has spaces that are not sharp on both ends so it's good for flipping. 10 out of 10. NEVER flipped with it. Only open and close.

This video is only about the knife below only. I made a new one:

20190628_222817_resized.jpg 20190628_222814_resized.jpg 20190628_222959_resized.jpg
    View attachment 130371
    20190628_222838_resized.jpg

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    Nicholas Larson and CharlesKnife like this.
  2. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

That's a Kimura 5 bud. Glws

3. Sharpazzhell

Price drop and best offer is still on. If your new and Don't know what a best offer is it's how much you're willing to pay for it. If you want for example, you can put down 434$ as your best offer. That's an example

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  4. elgiraffe

elgiraffe Little member

PM inbound.

5. Sharpazzhell

Sold to elgiraffe mods please close

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.