1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Adam Heibel closed

begreen61 Dec 28, 2018

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

OK,Lets start the 2019 new year off with a winner of a knife ,so we got the knife that hooked me on Adam Heibel bali's ,,This was my first one and is for sell 900.00,, by the way , Pictured below ,,doing 5 names rules are.........

First you must be an"Very Active member" and have 555 post good feed back or a friend of mine,,,,can be a plus or you can post like a mofo or PM me for other ways to gain my permission to participate.(See it pays to be an active member here at JD.Neewbies ) Contact me if you don't have 555 post

Second you must be willing to Insure the knives for above prices to the next member .Should be under 15/20.00 for all mailing fees to check out a knife to see if you like one of the makers knives down the road.

Third Mailing will be UPSP and sent priority with Tracking and this info will be sent to me to keep track of my babies .

Forth , You Have 7 days MAX or five working days to play beat and ship (include 4 days for shipping so figure you have5 days with these Jems )to next member and send me a PM with INFO.

Lastly ,Report here after you shipped out and State it's sent to next member and give your two cents on the knife ,,,Simple Rule's ((( Can Not take a Chance to lose at Customs, so US of A shipped ONLY sorry my out of Counrty Brothers and Sisters)

lastly I need your Phone number

Taking on 5 Members for each knife this first Pass Around (if you want to buy it contact me but the pass around must be completed )

Blue Handle
    IMG_0938.JPG

Thanks
    g

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    seandavid55 likes this.
  2. begreen61

1.snack,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,approved .((lives ten miles from me)) Talk about lucking out with 18 post,congrats

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  3. snack

snack Tiny Member

haha thanks

begreen61 likes this.
  4. begreen61

do to the lack of interest I have close this thread , too bad ,@snack did get a chance to see the knife and me for that matter . It was a brief meet but good , Hoping he does the Boston trip ,, will see he works mad hours

g

snack likes this.