1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Absurd knife but I...

Clydetz Jun 9, 2016

1. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

...just had to have one! I assume it's another Pakistani original... 10" of twisted stainless steel. It's one for my 'oddball' collection but what use could it have other than a paperweight?

[​IMG]

2. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Hey, it's cheaper than a Jagdkommando :unintroduced:

Looks like it might make for a pimpin' ice pick.

3. Clydetz

WOW! Great idea... thanks! I just threw away my ice cube crushing rock. I'm as happy as a pig in mud! Thanks again!:thumbsup:

4. Nirvana

Nirvana Formerly known as baliforge JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I mean I wouldn't want to get stabbed (or hit lol) with that knife (or in general). :devilzeek .

That is a pretty cool design, now I want to see your entire weird knife collection haha.

5. Clydetz

6. Dingle1911

Dingle1911 Little member

It does look odd and impractical, but when has that ever stopped anyone.

7. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Dangerous paperweight?

8. Slowcash

Slowcash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Just hook it up to the cordless drill, and now you have a nose hair trimmer of the manliest level!

9. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

The only real purpose to a knife like that is looking cool which it does well and stabbing people. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the idea behind the spiral blade to make stab wounds really difficult to close up?

10. ostanley99

ostanley99 Average member

You're right, but the same wounding effect could be achieved by simply twisting a regular knife. In a hypothetical fight scenario, a clip point or Bowie would be better since it has slicing abilities. Then again, it looks to be more of a conversation piece

11. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member