1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

About which balisong knives already have loctite in them from factory

vdefino Dec 15, 2015

1. tx101

tx101 Stuck in the middle with you JDBA Official Member

I think your right

2. vdefino

vdefino Average member

Yea I am passionate about screws and loctite bc as a beginner flipper and a collector. The reason why I'm so big about screws, loctite and handle play bc if I sell balisongs in the future I want the knife to be perfect or near perfect.if someone were to buy bc I dont like selling knives with flaws with people well thanks

3. vdefino

vdefino Average member

"I think he wants to make a thread/data base of which manufacturers thread lock their screws and which you will need to do yourself. Also, a trainwreck"

Thanks that is exactly what I'm trying to say. I will be making statements and questions more simple.

I'm a make it simple so far I know benchmade 6 series factory loctite in them already. Cobra USA also come with factory loctite in them. Also the bear Ops B-400 have loctite

4. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

I dunno bro I lost my wackadoo decoder ring, I think Im gunna pass on this.

5. pyrotech25

pyrotech25 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

6. L3b4

L3b4 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'll throw you a bone. From my experience, BRS loctites their premium knives (e.g. select rep, and premium ab), but not their standards (my standard ab was not loctite'd). I don't know if this is their general practice, but it's my experience from the three knives I have handled from them.
    GDOK does not loctite (I think).
    I don't remember if bm does...
    HOM prodigy definitely came with loctite (first few batches blue, then red), not sure about specter...

Does it really matter tho? Just flip it, and if it starts to get loose, loctite it. If not, leave it alone. No reason to make a list, especially since this can vary with batches.

7. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

yea that...i`ve heard that if a balsong don`t have loktite automatically takes $100 of their prices...so which ones you`re selling today?:unintroduced:

8. vdefino

vdefino Average member

Tim is that You?

No my name is Vinny, not Tim

9. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

VINNAYYY!

:deviltard:

10. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Are you related to Tim?

Toni likes this.