1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

a5ap-001 is a probable scammer

riddlerofsteel Aug 26, 2012

1. riddlerofsteel

riddlerofsteel Little member

This individual posted some knives and two lenslight flashlights recently. I 'purchased' the lenslight mini and upon receipt of payment promised to send tracking info "within 48 hrs." Guess what? Haven't heard from him since, despite 3 attempts at contact. Don't worry though, I bitch slapped him by having paypal put a hold on funds. I have also contacted the other members who thought they were dealing with an honest member.

2. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Have the others received their stuff?

3. goldie

goldie Huge member

scammer

Was contacted by riddlerofsteel (thanks) about this prick. i bought 2 knives at 450.00 total ,got nothing. called paypal & they put it into claim status.luckily i paid with their credit card. i like how he gave us a new paypal address, called stayabiding1985@gmail.com .stay abiding, what a joke. his thread was titled Three sisters forge / grayman / lenslight .this is the 1st time in 12 years i got burned on one of these forums...

4. godismyjudge

godismyjudge Huge member

Ouch

Nothing hurts as bad as the first time. Got burned by this guy too. :ssad:

5. ratstuph

Does this mean all y'all filed disputes/refunds on this deal? I hope so, and it comes out good for you.
    This kind of shit makes it all the harder for new guys to sell here...; fucker!
    FWIW he hasn't been on since 8/22; maybe he got hit by a train on the way to the P.O.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
  6. senseicharles

senseicharles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup::manganr:

7. goldie

goldie Huge member

On 8/22 he had our money,thats why he hasnt been heard from since.after paypal refunds our money the only thing he'll have left is his quarter inch killer :manganr:

8. inkster

inkster The Mayor of Bloomerville

Hey There's nothing wrong with a quarter inch killer, I happen to have two of them.
    :ropeman:

If this guy didn't get hit by a train he is a real dick. Actually he's a dick, even if he did get hit by a train.

9. goldie

goldie Huge member

I was pm'd by a member who told me that this fuckbrain is on bladeforums.goes by the name Devill. he's been on as recently as the 30th(yesterday) buying high end customs. also in the trade section trying to trade a strider for sebenza. yeah, ship him a knife youll get dick . im going to ruin him now on there under good bad ugly.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
  10. MikeDJ2

MikeDJ2 Little member

Hey brother, make sure it's Devill with a capital "D"... but ya, I just thought I had to share that other info with you earlier... the M/O is he acquires funds from fake sales to buy high-end stuff...

11. inkster

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
  12. MikeDJ2

MikeDJ2 Little member

Hey inkster, you're makin me hungry brother!

13. claycat

claycat Huge member

Bastard - Devill huh? Don't have anything better to do as I'm at work now so I'm gonna stalk him now on BF! :yuna:

14. A5AP-001

A5AP-001 Little member

didnt see this until now so i figured i would respond

the night before i was going to ship all the items, i received an email from paypal saying my account had been restricted and i needed to provide invoices for the items sold, as I was a new member and had racked up a considerable amount of money from selling what I had in that thread. I had cleared all the packages as 'shipped' on paypal, but had not shipped them yet, as it was well past the time the PO was open.

I called paypal, and they requested a ridiculous amount of information, and since the cash I made from the transactions in the thread was locked and could not be used, I attempted to issue refunds to every buyer, but IT WILL NOT LET ME. I have to provide my drivers license, social security, invoices of items - all after having a cc and confirmed bank account. I did all this, and they still kept my account locked and are asking for utility bills, w2 forms - way too much information for make using paypal worthwhile. I have responded to their 'requests for more information' and I still cannot issue refunds. The only thing I can do is let each claim made run its course and let the buyer get their money back through paypal, which is exactly whats happening. I havent done anything but follow their instructions and they're still holding my account ransom.

Sorry for the super shitty transaction, but i had NO intention of ripping anyone off. I just have no way to issue a refund because these jackasses wont let me do anything but give them more information. I dont plan on selling anything on this forum anymore, to save myself and others the hassle.

Hope this explanation is satisfactory and I'll keep calling them and asking them to directly refund each person who paid me, but until that happens - I'm just letting them return the buyers money as they should - and have based on what i saw.

15. MikeDJ2

MikeDJ2 Little member

@Devill/A5AP-001,
    Doesn't look like you've been on here for quite some time...BUT we know that you've been on BF over the past few days making your deals over there.

So, you gave your excuses about PayPal - what about those who were awaiting their knives and gear? And what do you have to say about your e-mail? Did that suddenly not work either? Or don't you know how to respond?

WTF?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    Dillon Brock likes this.
  16. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Feel free to copy and paste and or attach screen shots. :decisions

17. A5AP-001

A5AP-001 Little member

will do

also, i have not purchased anything from bladeforums in the recent weeks and whatever transactions i have made there i have had no problems with

18. goldie

goldie Huge member

But not getting any emails about what was going on makes no sense,as does the paypal fiasco,too,i never had or heard of that kind of problem with paypal.....

19. inkster

Why didn't you tell everyone waiting on their knives about your paypal issue? You just figured fuck them, while you get hassled?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
  20. ratstuph

Your lack of communication with buyers does nothing to engender trust, then or now.