1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

A walk in the woods with my Fowler blade

JurT Nov 27, 2008

1. JurT

JurT Huge member

Like the title says, I took a walk in the forrest. I'll go camping soon with some friends, but before the camping I wanted to test it a little bit as how the feel would be etc. All I can say is I love this knife. It's my number one knife for sure. It's also the nicest knife I've ever had. Maybe I will make a shelter this weekend. I made some pics for you.

Enjoy!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

Great lookin piece, Jurt.

Also good to see it getting used.

3. bootstrenf

bootstrenf BRB- starting epic threads

damn nice blade jurt.....

it has such a classic, no-nonsense look about it......enjoy it bro!!!

i have a blade on order right now from stephan, and all these photos are making it harder and harder to wait!!!

4. Centerfinger

Centerfinger George Clooney is a Spy

I agree, I should be getting mine very soon as well.

5. JurT

JurT Huge member

Thanks guys. It's worth the wait! Stephan made me an incredible knife. It screams to get some use.

Within a week or two it should get some more use.

6. NORCAL HUNTER

NORCAL HUNTER Huge member

Nice one JurT ....Great looking blade....Stephan makes great knives :semper:

7. smcclown

smcclown Huge member

Nice looking knife! What are the specs on that one?

8. fivefold

fivefold Little member

Fowler knives are some of the sweetest I've come across. They look great AND they are made to be used. Kudos.

9. tradja

tradja Huge member

Looks like a great hike. Make sure to post pics of your camping trip as well!

10. Blastmaster1972

Blastmaster1972 Koele Duivel

Nice pics!:ross:

Kind regards,

Jos

11. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

The Fowler design is recognizable. No nonsense with a wealth of care placed into the production. Frankly i'm jealous.:devilroll: