1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

A tale of found and lost.

perado May 6, 2017

1. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

So, I sold off a passel of my Wayne Clark related cutlery. My reason was to finance this:
    [​IMG]
    I love rounded butt 1911s. I've been kicking myself since selling my Sig Nightmare. I had never had a Kimber before, so when this came up...
    Unfortunately, my wife has a habit of destroying dishwashers with her power wheelchair. (This is number 2)
    Feel not sorry for me. There was a Barry Dawson that I got back, enough cash to pick up a Glock 36, with enough left over to buy a bunch of junk silver. And I kept my Springfield EMP.
    I did get it to the range once. I know this it heresy, but I didn't shoot it any better than any other 1911 I've shot, just more comfortably than most.
    Such is life.

seandavid55 and stdlrf11 like this.