1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

A Reminder

El Nasty Mar 24, 2010

1. El Nasty

El Nasty Hookers & Ice C-c-c-Cream!!

This is just a reminder to everyone on JD to do your best to be good to the people around you, especially the people you love, every day.

Whatever you may be doing..whatever secrets you're feeding.. just stop. Nothing is worth losing the people who call you friend, or father, or husband, or brother.

Live, love, and do both honestly.

:ssmile:

2. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Nice to see a positive thread in FOS.

They are words of wisdom.

3. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

How is the hook business going?

4. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Infraction sent for using the same joke within 24 hours!

:thefinger

5. Tinysd

Who said I was joking? These posts all seem the same. I demand ip checks.

Sheldon_Wickersham and Parker like this.
  6. MarieLaveau

MarieLaveau Pistol Packin' Mama Lady Devil

I happen to have a little insight into this situation, and he is not the hook maker you're referring to. Promise. :semper:

7. ColdSteelOnIce

ColdSteelOnIce Huge member

Two dwarfs go into a bar, where they pick up two prostitutes and take them to their separate hotel rooms.

The first dwarf, however, is unable to get a stiffy. His depression is enhanced by the fact that, from the next room, he hears cries of, "ONE, TWO, THREE...UUUUH!" all night long.

In the morning, the second dwarf asks the first, "How did it go?"

The first whispered back, "It was so embarrassing. I just couldn't get a hard on."

The second dwarf shook his head. "You think that's embarrassing?!!" he asked. "I couldn't even get on the bed!!!"

It's a hook er joke, and a midget joke:)

do I get extra credit?

Parker and El Gringo like this.
  8. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Dude, I am so greening you for this!

Emo-Wolf RULZ!

uh, you could like cross-file this with "who's drinkin' tonight" and be spot-on.....

9. e3ck

e3ck toolmaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hey Mike, is there a problem? Or you just babblin' again:devil1:

10. Tinysd

The past three weeks of Emo on the forum sucked the life out of me, so just babblin'. :bwah:

11. e3ck

e3ck toolmaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Set back, take a drink, enjoy the atmosphere. It's all good when you look at the positive side:jdsmokin:

12. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Tinysd ain't got no 'soul'. :bwah:

13. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Wrong! The situation is that, as of late, the JD has had much too much immature, insecure soul baring! It is making our collective heads spin! :ross:

14. Clydetz

Yeah... but think how much better the posters felt getting that shit out in the open. I'm not a psychiatrist but I play one on TV. :manganr:

15. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Kind of like someone shitting in their pants in a crowded, stuck elevator. The shitter might feel better, but the others? They aren't going to say, "Well, glad you got that out of your system!"

16. l2lku

l2lku Compulsive Editor

[​IMG]

17. Blastmaster1972

Blastmaster1972 Koele Duivel

Can we talk about sandwiches again? :)

Kind regards,

Jos

18. Clydetz

I see your point but I had no idea that 'stinky odors' could travel over the 'net. :bwah:

19. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

:devilzide

OK, let me get this straight.......you're standing in your back yard, leaning against your buddy's RV. It's rocking back and forth because he's in there fucking the shit out of the girl who was the love of your life just the day before. You know it's her because you can hear her screaming pleasures in the throws of ecstasy. You've got tears streaming down your face, and your pants down around your ankles...........

You really think you're gonna feel better if you go tell everyone on the internet all about it? :bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
  20. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

Within these Hallowed boards there is one who has the insight and discernment who may be able to hear the cry for help and offer, nay, be drawn to help those in the shadows when others pass them by.

:booger: :boogerball: :booger: