1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

A quick thanks...

weavin Sep 12, 2015

1. weavin

weavin Destroyer of digits opposable JDBA Official Member

Long story short I wanted to pass along a big thank you to Morgan and Eric at BHQ, and hopefully this will trickle up to their higher ups. These 2 guys helped me out a lot with my alpha beast order yesterday and they deserve a word of recognition. For some reason the BHQ purchase triggered the fraud protection service from my bank/card services, and made a mess of the transaction. These guys were super patient with me, extremely helpful, and (over the phone) really came across like they cared about me and my purchase. They worked with me until we got the transaction to go through, and then told me that it wouldn't leave there until Monday and I probably wouldn't see the knife until Wednesday. This was around 3/3:30 pm on Friday. At 12:30 pm this afternoon (Saturday) my knife arrived at my door. So, around 21 hours after that fraud fiasco I had my knife in my hand.

Bravo BHQ! I've been a BHQ customer for a while now, and every purchase made from you guys has been a pleasure. THANK YOU BHQ!!!!

2. Blade HQ

Blade HQ BladeHQ Knife Maker or Craftsman

I will be sure to let them know and we do appreciate the feedback!

-Jacob