1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

A new Caper & Skinner

J. Neilson Jan 19, 2013

1. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

Here's a new Caper & Skinner pair I just finished up for a gent...

[​IMG]

A Small Caper...
    This little caper blade is forged from 5160 high carbon steel and done with an antique finish. The blade is flat ground with a convex edge and a slight top bevel on the spine. The contoured guard is stainless steel. The handle is Cocobola wood with a throat of stabilized Honey Buffalo horn and a black spacer. The knife is finished up with a stainless steel pin and lanyard liner. This piece is 7 1/8 overall with a 2 5/8" cutting edge and comes with a tooled leather pouch sheath with a belt loop by Chuck Dominick .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a Seguine SKinner....

[​IMG]

This skinner blade is based on a pattern I came across quite awhile back from a maker that has passed on by the name of M.W. Seguine (Juneau, Alaska). I loved this particular heavy skinner pattern so much I had to try forging something similar in my own style. This skinner has a 4 1/2" blade of 350 layer "double-cut" damascus steel with file-work and top bevel (roughly 10 1/4" overall length). The handle is Desert Ironwood Burl with a throat of Malachite stone, nickle-silver and black spacers, a stainless steel lanyard liner and a guard and threaded pommel of nickle-silver. The knife comes with a tooled leather blade sheath by Chuck Dominick.

[​IMG]

2. 50calmike

50calmike 50 caliber Devil

Damn, That's a pretty pair!

3. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Both look great J[​IMG]