1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

My Nephew Ben and his Bride to be.

[​IMG]

Kelper and me on her graduation from a Cisco class.

[​IMG]

knateknife likes this.
  2. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Nice hand placement, Skipper.

Seriously, thanks for sharing.

Kelper likes this.
  3. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Tell Ben to save some of that smoochin' for the wedding. And you... I'm surprised you got Kelper drunk on red wine and then stole a kiss! :ssmile:

Kelper likes this.
  4. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

Share your Kisses Devils. :ross:

5. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

I saved the image, it's made me smile. Wonderful times, awesome fun with Scotty. What a beautiful keepsake of the two of us. I remember the occasion not the photo being taken. All the more special as it's four years this week since he passed away. Felt low today, so came looking around at his posts. I miss him very much. It's not been an easy time since he left us. I hope I haven't let him down. Thank you Scotty for leaving pearls of wisdom for us to find. I love you, I miss you. R.I.P.

knateknife likes this.