1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

A Hot Time In Gay Paree!!

crogers Jan 14, 2018

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Kelper likes this.
  2. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Oh my goodness..how can that happen?

crogers likes this.
  3. crogers

I've heard of it happening when the asshole was first sprayed with pepper spray. Pepper spray usually contains quite a bit of alcohol to keep the capsaicin in suspension. Occasionally, when the authorities later use a Taser or stun gun, the sparks will ignite the alcohol. It usually a quick flash fire and nobody gets burned too severely.

It'd sure scare the hell outta you though! :panic:

Kelper and desmodus like this.
  4. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Pepper Spray would explain that. Appreciate the reply. Thought it was going to be a strange case of spontaneous combustion... Didn't want to consider that.

crogers likes this.
  5. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Got the wheels turning for a new design... a taser / mini napalm combo! I'd name it 'La-Shithole Flambé ' pistole model of 2018. Perhaps even a carbine size version.
    Paris was a nice place when I was there 20 years ago....not so much now from what I hear.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Kelper and crogers like this.
  6. crogers

My French ain't so good (to be honest, it sucks!) butt*, shouldn't that be "Le Shithole Flambé"? :bwah:

El Gringo and Kelper like this.
  7. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Yes! Once the prototype is complete you and I should take it out for a field trial into their target rich environment .... as a business venture. We'll get our bellies full of escargot, our pockets filled with a few francs....visit the Louvre perhaps.

crogers and Kelper like this.
  8. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

I was waiting for some toasted marshmallows. :cheesydevil:

Jim L., crogers and Kelper like this.
  9. bhauer

bhauer Little member

Maybe he’ll listen next time and he won’t turn into a BBQ.

Jim L., crogers and Kelper like this.
  10. Jim L.

Jim L. knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Never repeatedly approach police with threatening language or actions. The man was repeatedly instructed to back off .

So they popped him with the tazer as he requested. It struck me that he was trying incite a situation wirh police for personal gain. Be wary for getting what you wish.