1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

A few new pieces from this summer...

J. Neilson Aug 21, 2013

1. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

The summer has been busy but, I was able to get a few knives in. LOL I hope you like these...

This is a piece I used to do a "handle with a threaded pommel" demo in Alberta this summer. Ladder pattern damascus Bowie with etched hardware and Sambar stag with a throat of Desert Ironwood Burl.
    [​IMG]

This is a Drop-point Hunter in stabilized Cherry Burl in W2 steel with forge marked flats and an etched hamon with hardware of silica bronze.
    [​IMG]

Here is a standard style Scandi-Bushcraft piece with the traditional zero grind and nice Desert Ironwood Burl handle scales secured with stainless steel handle bolts and lanyard liner.
    [​IMG]

This is one of my Adirondack Hunter models in "antiqued" 1084 with handle scales of stabilized Curly Maple secured with SS bolts.
    [​IMG]

And, of course, one of my "Ham Hands" Camp Choppers in random damascus with and etched guard, Olive Canvas Micarta scales and multiple stainless steel handle bolts and a matching lanyard liner.
    [​IMG]

2. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

Excellent!

The blades are super clean & the leather looks worthy of praise as well! :thumbsup:

3. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

All spectacular!
    (Especially that drop point hunter.)

4. Hog Doc

Hog Doc Rogers Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

your work is truly amazing, very beautiful knives as always.

5. Chuddy Bear

Chuddy Bear Sheathmaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Those are some butt ugly sheaths. :manganr:

Hi J

6. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

that drop point hunter is the heat!!

7. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

Yeah right Mr Sheath guy! :chuck: