1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

a bunch of retarded political threads merged

mrbieler Jun 6, 2008

?

a bunch of retarded political threads merged

1. Horrible and racist ......don't do it , Johnny

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Horribly funny ...........just do it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Horrible and kind of racist ......do it anyway

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. A whale of an idea.........where can I get one ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan S

Nathan S Vaffanculo!!

You left out the requests for "more tits, please". ;)

Sean Havoc likes this.
  2. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

I find light bulbs and changing light bulbs both political and religious. Now I expect to get a warning from a mod saying to quit causing trouble! :ross: :cheesydevil:

3. Iceman

Iceman GI-NORMOUS member

Obviously, the control round screw in bulbs of the Winchester Bulb Company are far superior to the push screw in bulbs from Remington Co.. :bluedevil:

4. xrayzebra

xrayzebra whirling dervish

At least another one or two more to "bump" the thread about 2 years from now, although they might be the same guys who defended the original post.

5. xrayzebra

xrayzebra whirling dervish

Straight to the field - We need a constitutional amendment

Thai cuisine is one of my favorite treats, along with absolutely bizarre political behavior. If Kim Jong Ill's health is off limits, then I am sure this one goes straight to the field, so I'll put it here.

Sorry if this is too fucking political, but read it and weep - tears of laughter.

Thailand's Prime Minister, Samak Sundaravej, was ordered by a Thai court to resign. This decision was not based on something like allegations of starting a war illegally or based upon false intelligence, or of accepting bribes, of ordering the assassination of an inconvenient person and covering it up. It was not even based on allegations of receiving a blow job.

The Thai PM was ousted due to his violation of the Thai constitution by appearing as the paid host of a cooking show on TV. The decision is not subject to appeals. He is out, period, done deal.

If you don't believe me, Google "Thai prime minister cooking show" or something like that. You'll find it pretty easy.

Thailand is a country where big cockroaches are considered a gourmet delicacy - not one of my favorite Thai dishes - I prefer mussaman curry with duck, chicken or pork. I think that eating cockroaches is pretty gross.

Thailand is a country where the government runs official brothels, where female criminals and debtors are put to work to pay their debt to society, regardless of whether or not they are at least 18 years old - this was the inspiration for the Led Zeppelin song, "Houses of the Holy." I think that placing any woman into sexual slavery is about as primitive, despicable, and horrid a thing as a government can do.

But, I think that the ability to impeach a high government official for being the paid host of a TV cooking show is about as advanced and forward thinking an innovation as I have ever heard of. If we had TV back in the 1700s, I am sure that Thomas Jefferson would have added this to our consititution.

I am all for a constitutional amendment to that effect, and I say that Jerzeedevil should be a leader in this regard. We all need to ban together as community organizers, and get a petition together to see that this happens.

6. Joe Whalen

Joe Whalen knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Do you want Samak back in power? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy you would stick up for. If a cooking show is the excuse needed to get him out of power, so be it. Using military force to stop pro democracy demonstrations seems like a better reason. :confused: I don't think he would have been impeached for allegations of receiving a blow job, but maybe for obstruction of justice and perjury before a federal grand jury.:jdwink2:

I bet looking back Samek wishes he had changed the law in his 30 years of service.

ded i likes this.
  7. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

It has to be a Full Moon again.

Seems like a solid two months of Full Moon.

8. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Don't sell this one short Mike.........it will be boiling well past inauguration I think.
    :firedevil
    After it is done cooking , we will all be wanting to comment on the taste.
    I'm liable to be hungry by then , because I anticipate puking over the political ads till November.

9. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Put lipstick on him and he could be a pitbull, I mean hockey mom! :manganr:

10. culpeper

culpeper Devil May Hare

Express yourself!

11. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

12. rickman

rickman Huge member

What The .....? !!! NO POLITICS!!!!!!!!

I thought our elected officials are supposed to be voting on whether or not to pass a bill to help get this financial mess under control? They can't come to an agreement....why?

tubtar likes this.
  13. The General

The General The Devil's General Brigade Member

NO POLITICS

14. Iceman

Iceman GI-NORMOUS member

one way trip...to the field

Just buy some packing tape brutha, no sweat! :bluedevil:

[​IMG]

15. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

[​IMG]

16. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

That one looks like it was made for Ron.

Both have the same mullet. :thefinger

[​IMG]

17. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Hi Tinysd,

a nose joke might have been funny in this instance, but BALD GUYS should never, EVER make hair jokes..... Mkay? :cadi:

Thanks

/strokes FULL HEAD of black hair :Devilroar:

18. Iceman

Iceman GI-NORMOUS member

Stabber sitting on your lap again? :cadi:

19. Tinysd

Fixed.

Bald owns mullet!

20. Tinysd

When the majority of the answers to a question end up in the field, you know it was a shitty thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.