1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

a bunch of retarded political threads merged

mrbieler Jun 6, 2008

?

a bunch of retarded political threads merged

1. Horrible and racist ......don't do it , Johnny

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Horribly funny ...........just do it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Horrible and kind of racist ......do it anyway

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. A whale of an idea.........where can I get one ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbieler

mrbieler cursimus cum forfex

ZAu39I5QOUc

ppc6mm likes this.
  2. GodFreeDaniel

GodFreeDaniel Huge member

No fucking politics

The right is wrong, the left is right and the greedy are the spawn of SATAN and always will be. If you have a soul and I'm not so sure you do....then somday you may wake up and pull your head out of your ass, but I doubt it. People like myself clean up the damage that people like you create. A wise man about 70 odd years ago tried to get rid of you and people like you and he only partially succeded. Your greed will be your demise because your women are chasing a buck instead of having children. So be it. And also....I teabagged your Momma and she liked it.

3. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Careful with the personal attacks there , my friend.
    While Bruce and I may be polar political opposites , I have met Bruce and you , sir , are no Bruce.
    All kidding aside, this is why politics are frowned on here.
    This isn't even political discourse , but rather statements about which politics are fucking scum bags in someone's opinion.
    The point about lumping them with Hitler etc. is a valid one I.M.O. and I'll go further , to say that virtually all politicians are fucking cock bags squared I.M.O..
    BUT.................. play nice or I'll ground your fucking ass.
    No need to get personal over any of this shit.
    J.S.
    edited to add.......... if yourself and Bruce are friends and this is good natured banter between the two of you , I apologize. But it doesn't have that vibe to me.

4. GodFreeDaniel

Oh....W.T.F.!!!!!, I was drunk when I said that and right or wrong I was drunk...sorry. Send in the Clowns!!!!

5. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Here I am!!

GodFreeDaniel likes this.
  6. GodFreeDaniel

Then your mind is obviously in reverse. You remind me of an old Chuck Berry song called "My Ding a ling". You aren't "My Ding a Ling" but you are a ding a ling for sure.

7. GodFreeDaniel

Excuse me....I lost my composure.

8. tubtar

Which time ?
    The last effort was the third time you went after that particular post by my count.
    It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...........ci ?
    I'd make some recommendations , but they would all veer towards insulting and hurtful.
    Since I just woke up and don't quite have my game face on , I'll hold off for a spell.
    Being drunk is no excuse for acting like an asshole , it is simply a drunken asshole in action.
    Think about this.
    And before you get to feeling victimized , that is a blanket generalization about drunken assholes and not pointed specifically at you.........drunk or not.
    J.S.

9. GodFreeDaniel

Well excuse me oh perfect one. I hope your as pious in real life as you are in cyberspace but I highly doubt that you are, you hypocrite.

10. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

GFD- you're barking up the wrong tree, I assure you. Relax and remain calm. :cool_notcool:

Ken Brock likes this.
  11. tubtar

Pious ?
    Perfect ?
    Son , go into your member profile.
    Read your introductory post and then , pay special attention to the replies.
    Then make another smart assed comment , you fucking cunt.
    You have a hard time being wrong , and you clearly are here.
    Grow up.

Ken Brock likes this.
  12. tmik

tmik Midwest Knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

maybe I'm wrong, but this kind of reads like you are saying Hitler was a smart guy butchering 6 million Jews and he didn't do a good enough job...is that what you are saying?

13. Basko

Basko Huge member

That's how it reads to me.

But he was probably drunk. So, that makes it okay, right?

14. GodFreeDaniel

Go fuck and blow yourself simutaniously and I sincerly mean that your hebrewness. And then go and look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself what a wonderful person you are and see if anybody gives a damn.

15. snufferoo

snufferoo snuffaluffagus devil

I dislike GodFreeDaniel.

:devilzide

Dr Mabuse likes this.
  16. GodFreeDaniel

And I think that you are a sellout and a brownnoser but then again who's counting.

17. GodFreeDaniel

No he missed the other 3 million, but he did give it the old college try!

18. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Is that an attempt at an ethnic slur? Personal attack? A display of your lack of empathy for others? Trolling with your little minnow to catch big fish? This thread is "people in general" and you and others have taken it to personal levels that display a total lack of love for Brother Devilz. If you want to duke it out, make a appointment and have at it or take this personal crap to the Pit.

19. GodFreeDaniel

I have empathy for all people except those who use and exploit other's for their personal and financial gain and then act as though they have done nothing wrong, and that is what I truly believe in. I don't like being mean but at the same time I don't like people who use and exploit others and then try to tell them that they haven't been fucked over even though they have. I believe in factual reality and not this global media mindfuck that they try to sell to everybody as they are busy exploiting and using them. And I know I'm right on that and so do you. You may not admit it but I know in your heart that you do and to say that you don't would be a lie.

20. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

GodFreeDaniel you have been issued an infraction. 1 more stupid little outburst and you can have your walking papers. WE are not fucking around, knock your bullshit off. If you need to start some racist political and ethnic threads you are on the wrong fucking board. :gtfojd:

culpeper likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.