1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

6k Dr. Death, JD Q-36, Starlingear.

floorguy61 Feb 20, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Beefy 6K Dr. Death. Mint and unused. $Traded! Dwaune Dwyer Starlingear SmF. Mint and unused. Traded! JD Q-36. #33 of 37 made. Mint and unused. $SPF Elishewitz Button Lock Phalanx. Mint and unused. OD Green Micarta and coated blade. $625.00 No Pay Pal!!!!!! I told Pay Pal and e-bay to take a hike. Too many bad experiences on e-bay. Possible trades. Interested in other custom Strider's, Mayo's, Bogi's, and custom Emersons.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
  2. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

:bumpity::bumpity::bumpity:

3. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Trade pending on the SmF. Open to trade offers on the others too!:firedevil:firedevil:firedevil

4. obey1

obey1 Huge member

The mayo has a super thick piece of 6k.

5. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Price reduction, and weekend :bumpity::bumpity::bumpity: Keep those trade offers coming. I've had a few interesting trade offers. But nothing that grabs me yet!

6. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Trade Pending on 6K Dr. Death! And Bump!

7. oaktree

oaktree Little member

???

Brother never got back to me on poss. q36 green micarta or carbon fiber....Respectfully Oaktree

8. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Microtech Blue Satin Troodon & SOG

Microtech D/E Satin Blue. MIB w/ Sheath. $SPF SOG Tech Bowie MIB Never carried or used, $115.00 SOG Team Leader, w/ Duratech steel. MIB Never used or used, $155.00 No PayPal! Price includes shipping in the CONUS

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2010
  9. Tony8179

Tony8179 Bone For Tuna Brigade Member

Hey oaktree, you have been a member here for a long time, you have two posts total, both are in the For Sale area, and you've never properly introduced yourself to your fellow members. Maybe it's time to do that?

Head to the Testing the Waters area and let everyone know who you are. Here's the link: http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41

I'm betting that Floorguy didn't answer you because of that reason. Here's a three year in the making "Welcome to the JD". No go do what you should have done years ago. :madaddy:

Sorry floorguy. I didn't want to stomp your thread. Free bump!

10. oaktree

oaktree Little member

al right

I do apoligize for staying under radar and behind curtain... I will introduce myself .. Respectfully thank you.. Eddie

11. oaktree

oaktree Little member

Poss?

OK! lets try this again and again ... consider new in box MTX-2 D/A carbon fiber titanium bolsters pln. edge blade green blade (rare) and emerson cqc 8 BT and 50.00 smackels... or my subrosa custom and the emerson the subrosa is the fasted 2 hidden leaf spring custom flipper out there (Ken Stiegerwalt) Titanium frame lock s30 v.... put that in yer bait bucket come on Brother work with me I can't go banging on Randy's porch door like you can.. and thats a good thing.. LOL Respectfully Eddie I'm getting Shit from Ron and some of the others (Stabber) Ricky. for staying in the back ground to long and I've done work w/ these guys.....:ssmile:

12. oaktree

oaktree Little member

sorry about this

I meant to put this in private message!!! can MOD.. Delete I'm an ASS- I'm an ASS

13. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Thanks Tony for stepping up to skool the newb. :D

Bah, this is the internet and what you say is there forever :bwah:

:pm: is the way to go.

Floorguy, pm me if you want a clean up here or carry on.

14. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Trade complete on 6K Dr. Death and price reduction. And a :bump: too!

15. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Price reduction on Elishewitz and SOG's!

16. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Troodon is SPF! And price reductions. Last price reduction on the JD Q-36. RJ only made 37 of these. And there were only 36 sold. RJ will never make them again. This is your chance! Trades welcome! Or I will just keep it for now. And put next to my other JD Q-36, and the rest of my RJ's!

17. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Last Price reductions on Elishewitz and SOG's! And a :bump: TOO!

18. aj1985

aj1985 Huge member

Keep it. It sure is a wicked piece of history. One to use one as a safe queen. Good luck with your sale eh.

aj

19. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

I have Two!

20. blade viking

blade viking Huge member

Is the Q-36 still avaiable. If so how much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.