1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

67nick is A++ and GTG!!

slimkango May 7, 2011

1. slimkango

slimkango Brigade Member Brigade Member

I did a deal with 67nick which was quick, painless, and smooth! He communicates well, sent payment extremely fast! Great transaction overall and would be more than happy to deal with him again anytime!!:ross:

2. 67nick

67nick Huge member

Thanks again slimkango! The 259 you sent me is in immaculate condition and the deal was perfect. Anytime you've got a balisong for sale just let me know.

-67nick

3. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

67nick is gtg

i sold a knife to 67nick he payed quickley and was very nice to deal with

4. silentknight211

silentknight211 Average member

67nick is GTG

just did a deal for a bm43 bali with nick. THE fastest transaction i have ever done!! he sent payment extremely quick and was great to deal with... i would definitely do a deal with him again! thanks nick! :thumbsup:

5. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Nick is just a class act. Smooth transaction. Great guy. Hell! He was in the Navy!

I recommend him without reservation. Thanks, Man!

6. konger

konger Longer-------> JDBA Official Member

I bought a knife from Nick. It arrived quickly and exactly as described. Communication was excellent. Thanks, dood.:devil1:

7. Bill T

Bill T Snatch Boogie Knife Maker or Craftsman

67nick is GTG !

Just did a deal with 67nick , where I bought a BM46MCD2 from him.
    Good communication, spot on with shipping - all in all , Good to GO !!
    Thanks , Nick !

8. 67nick

67nick Huge member

Bill is one of the JD's very best to deal with! Communication and payment were perect!!! Thanks again Bill.