1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

#675 Fully Custom General Purpose...

Stuart Mitchell Sep 13, 2015

1. Stuart Mitchell

Stuart Mitchell knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Summer id over, I had better start getting active again eh..?

This one was finished earlier in the week and will likely be arriving in Denmark tomorrow...

[​IMG]

100% customer led design, the brief very detailed which I enjoy, there's very little opportunity to be flexible throughout the build, the target is set from the off...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll not go into spec's too much as it all on that drawing but the basic run down is SF100 steel at 5mm stock, black G10 over red liners and secured by stainless fittings and superb rapidboy (Dugan) Kydex...

I did say there was little opportunity to be flexible but you might notice that the grind changed, from the brief, and also the height of the tip, bot these were jointly agreed after discussing with the client and in both our opinions now make for a better all round knife, a bit of flexibility is good eh..?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The sheath got a brief mention earlier but is a cracking thing, a perfect fit (as you'd expect from rapidboy) and very cool, I'm loving the cut out spine...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers all, Stu.

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

That looks proper beefy! Cheers.:thumbsup::madaddy:

3. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

Hell of a nice looking piece.

Making more...PM.

obi