1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

5th Boston Area Meet

Morgan McQueeney Jul 6, 2019

1. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Okay JD family members the next Boston meet will be held on August 24th. In Ftchburg Ma. 01420. Start time is at 10:00 AM will go on until we get tired lol . Bring all of the gear you want to. We want to see you there. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Just message me @Morgan McQueeney .

SEMPER FI,
    GUNNY

2. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Average Member

Sup everybody! I've gone to all 5 JD meets and I always have the best time. Everyone who goes we all become instant friends cause we can acually hang with people who can talk shop with us. If you flip then you know exactly what I'm talking about no one in my life gets it. They like watching me flip and tell everyone "watch this" followed by "D flip for them". And that's has far has it goes with people in my life. When I'm at the meets I can hang out flip new balisongs I've never tried, talk about makers, along with new Bali's that are coming etc etc. Nothing is cooler then hanging with cool people who are like minded in this. Also we have tens of thousands of dollar worth of Bali's and we let anyone flip anything at there own risk has long as it's over a mat! I always look forward to these meets and always have a great time. I feel like I've met some life long friend's. And Gunny is one of the kindest people in the whole community and has a host he's second to none. I know I'm rambling on over here I'll stop but the point of the mini book I just wrote was to get more people to come. In the good meets we get about 10 people. I'd love to get up to around 20. Imagine being able to flip Matt Cooks prototypes and rare customs, Terry Guinns, pales, every AA blade type, jhjk monarch, arashi, heible, tach 2s,reps abs, the list goes on and on and forever! If your into balisongs collect or flip this is the best possible time you could have next to going to blade! All are welcomed. Hope to see you then!

Dennis

Morgan McQueeney likes this.
  3. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Thanks brother .

SEMPER FI ,
    GUNNY

4. Alannv

Alannv Tiny Member

Can you shoot me a message next time there is one? I’m at the other end of the State and would love to go if I can. I know no one out here who flips or collects. Been into bali’s Since the late 80’s, yes I’m that old.

Morgan McQueeney likes this.