1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

52100 damascus S guard bowie

aus71383 Apr 25, 2010

1. aus71383

aus71383 Huge member

Hey J -

I hope if you finish my knife before the Blade show that you'll take it there with you - just don't sell it to anyone else ok? :devilzeek I just saw the dates and realized that is a pretty likely scenario.

Austin

2. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hey Austin, I wouldn't do that, I swear. I'll probably get the steel done but, complete this big beast after the show. Gotta see how things go. I sure wouldn't want to "rush" any knife and especially the one we're doing.

3. aus71383

aus71383 Huge member

Sounds good to me :devil1: I am getting antsy already but I'm glad you're patient with your work.

Austin

4. J. Neilson

Can't rush a good thing, right? :madaddy:

5. Lrshot

Lrshot Patriotic Devil

Sounds very reasonable, but don't forget to share a photo with us Devils..:devil1:

52100 , Great Stuff !:madaddy:

6. aus71383

aus71383 Huge member

Yeah I am quite excited - if J is busy making it and doesn't take pictures, I'll be sure to post some in here when I get it. Should be pretty nice...

Austin

7. aus71383

aus71383 Huge member

BLADE is finally over - now I can start harassing J again about my bowie without feeling so guilty about it. So excited to be getting this :madaddy:

Austin

8. J. Neilson

No sweat Austin. She's already in the works and the steel is looking fine.
    J.

9. Lrshot

Lrshot Patriotic Devil

Where's the steel ?

Now tell the truth J, you're out back , digging that pond aren't you ?:devil1:

10. J. Neilson

Nah, it was raining today. :bwah:

11. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

J, I believe the correct terminology is... You can't hurry love! :ssmile:

12. aus71383

aus71383 Huge member

How's that pond coming? Been quite busy at work lately - plus with babies at home. But I haven't forgotten about this yet...

Austin