1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

51 Morpho opinion

san-mai-usa Aug 27, 2014

1. Artemis Snow

Artemis Snow Little member

Yeah I feel the same way about the 51, but for what it is it was only shy a few licks of being a well balanced light flipper which would've filled a small but very much there flipping niche. Main benefit to that light weight is you'll be grateful for it as a beginner so you aren't super hard punished for mistakes, but that weight is off putting for many including myself. Check my email everyday for that replicant shipping xD.

You could custom it up and I hear it ups the quality of life on that knife substantially for flipping, but again I feel the 51 just fills a niche of a lighter flipper. I say if you want a ti scaled one just sell it and get a fly as I've heard great things about them, and they look great. I like my 51 as an EDC that I can be a little show off with though, and it has a very nice black and blue subtle design that I love. I just can't part with it xD.

2. TheKnifeGuru

TheKnifeGuru Little member

[GOOGLEVID][/GOOGLEVID]

Thanks. I've seen the Fly's going through BHQ and thought it might be cheaper. I'll look into it more.

3. WalkingTree

WalkingTree JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Definitely keep an eye on Flytanium. If you have instagram, get on it and follow him. He's officially said that he'll be selling just the Ti 51 scales to those that already have a 51 once he gets his website up a running.

4. dus7man

dus7man Jet life to the next life JDBA Official Member

When the flytaniums roll around again get one, You'll love it.

5. zuggzugg

zuggzugg JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Is that supposed to happen again soon-ish?