1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

38" inch Balisong

rickymtz Aug 9, 2012

1. rickymtz

rickymtz Huge member

2. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

3. Palethius

Palethius Customizer Knife Maker or Craftsman

I've always kinda wanted one of those.

Battle Angel Alita (GUNNM) anyone?

[​IMG]

4. silkworm

silkworm Silky Devil JDBA Official Member

I actually got one of those on a whim. Got rid of it fairly quickly. It's sharp enough to cut your fingers off with the amount of weight behind it.

Thought they were going to make a Battle Angel Alita movie.

5. intron

intron Huge member

I think the movie is on the back burner indefinitely. You know gotta focus on Avatar 2,3,4,5.

6. Palethius

Palethius Customizer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Yeah, that's how I figure it. Probably a good thing though. They'd try and cram 17 books into 2 1/2 hrs... and screw it up some'n fierce.

I actually took my JDBA # because Alita rules. And, Because Ajakutty is master of the Asian arts (and a lot 'o kickin'). My first art was TKD and there's always a place in my heart for kickin'.

7. Bentley

Bentley Ur-Enki lu ĝiri ib-sur-ra

Actually, in an oddly rational approach, I think they were only planning on using the first 4 or so books of the manga.