1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

25 skills every man should know

fisherman Sep 13, 2007

1. firepowerfox

firepowerfox Foxy Devil Lady Devil

Can I add one? A guy should know exactly what kind of tampons to pick up for his wife/girlfriend/etc. They should not call, email, text and have to ask "Do you want regular or super soaker size?" Also any guy I was ever with had to know how to fix any of my guns or dirtbikes. I put it in the contract in small print.:devil1:

2. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

No. You cannot add tampons to this list.

3. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Look at the bright side....in a pinch, those tampoons can always be used as bore swabs for your large-caliber firepower....

4. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

or packing for a gunshot wound.

5. firepowerfox

Wow those are some great uses!! Also when my hubby snores at night maybe a couple up the nose to shut him up. LOL :demented:

6. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Devil's Advocate

I never got why boys can't buy tampons. Men proudly get tampons from the store for her, along with a playboy :shockedevil:

(I guess the internet rendered adult magazines useless)

7. firepowerfox

Hey if a guy can go out and pick up some tampons for his girlfriend or wife that is manly to the max because that shows he is secure in his manliness to get something he might have to ask a clerk where the hell feminine needs are! I would gladly give a 21 gun salute to such manliness and to manly men everywhere I salute you!!! :devil1:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
  8. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Devil's Advocate

The first time I had to I was shocked to find tampons & pads had their own aisle!

:devilzeek

I was intoxicated and shouted... THERE'S A WHOLE WALL OF THIS SHIT?!

:bwah:

9. hot.soapy

hot.soapy Hot and Soapy Devil

anybody ever need to go buy some vagasil and is it ok to get the cheep stuff or does one benefit from getting the one day shit? Im asking for a friend of course.

10. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

Don't go cheap on the vagina man. Spend a couple bucks on it. You want to keep it nice.

11. hot.soapy

hot.soapy Hot and Soapy Devil

the vag.

12. firepowerfox

C'mon it is for a friend now Man up and ask for the best!

13. firepowerfox

Good thing you didn't faint! I can just see some clerk over the intercom saying "Hey call 911 some dude just passed out in the feminine needs" :devilzeek

14. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

Easy Ace Ventura, i've been towed around on an elephant and camel too at the San Diego Zoo as a kid. I've never been allowed to go and borrow a tame elephant or camel though and roam the countryside. :thefinger

15. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Couldn't find the garrote ?:bwah:
    This reminds me of a bit I heard years ago...........what she says vs. what she means.
    She says " Do you have to snore "
    She means " Do you have to breathe "

That is hilarious.
    I love working the crowd at the grocery store because they sure as shit don't expect observational humor and thinly veiled obscenity.
    I think it is because of the impact that film " Animal House " left on me as a young man.:bwah: