1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

2000 Mules - Must Watch

chutcher May 8, 2022

1. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

woodlander likes this.
  3. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Infowars has it for sale.. I was thinking of getting the DVD but I know what happened and nothing will ever come of it anyhow. Everyone knows we have an imposter put in to destroy this country and bring on the great reset. In a sane world justice would be served and gas chambers would be humming along like a fine oiled machine. But nothing happens...

woodlander likes this.
  4. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

I saw the movie and have researched and it is legit.

And they want you to believe Sleepy Joe got more votes that Bath House Barry?

C'mon man!

5. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

We can only hope that the voters will make a better choice next time. Joe Biden is polling a few points lower than the Black Plague.

Samb likes this.
  6. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

The problem is the lousy choices the people with the money put in front of us to vote on. Nothing presidential about any of the latest choices. My youthful naivete thought that the President was supposed to embody what is best about America.

Samb likes this.
  7. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

They did make a better choice.
    The election was rigged/stolen using the fake pandemic as cover for a fraudulent absentee ballot scam.
    Widespread and orchestrated at high levels.
    What is happening now is a commie attempt at a societal reset.
    Fuck that shit.

Samb likes this.
  8. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Samb and snache like this.