1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

200 Post Milestone

SOCALSURF Jan 21, 2018

1. SOCALSURF

SOCALSURF Huge member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

So it was only fitting, that I noticed that I made my 200th JD post last night, down in the dark orifices known as the, Pit/Field sub-forum. And while I was there, I scrolled across the funniest cake I've ever seen!

Anyway...tangent over: can someone here please explain to me, what exactly I need to do so that I can purchase one of those "Blue Banner" supporting JD memberships?

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    desmodus and Kelper like this.
  2. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

They come later. Much later.

desmodus likes this.
  3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Well, decide if you wanna join the Devil's Brigade, or the JDBA (JerzeeDevil Balisong Association), then PayPal 10 of them US dollars for each blue banner that you want, to Mr.Labella at jerzeedevil@rocketmail.com

Now, here's the important part. Make sure that in the PayPal comment section, you tell him WHICH group you're joining, and YOUR USER NAME! You'd be surprised how many people get upset because I, er, THEY don't get what they order, butt* didn't tell da Man who they was!

Either group has its own secret handshake and passcode to access a super-secret area of the JerzeeDevil where you'll be indoctrinated into the dark arts of said group, or you can at least post some bullshit. :bwah:

Enjoy, and thanks for your support!

Oh, and if you don't have PayPal, PM da Man and he'll give ya his snail mail address so you can mail a check.

desmodus, SOCALSURF and Kelper like this.
  4. SOCALSURF

Thanks brother!

desmodus, Kelper and crogers like this.
  5. SOCALSURF

I'm double blue. Now I just need for you to teach me how you bake your those beautifully artistic cakes...along with some of your poetry in BS. ; )

Thanks again & thanks Mr. LaBella, for being so quick to take care of this for me. JD rocks!

Mr.LaBella, Kelper and crogers like this.
  6. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

PM me anything you'd like as a custom user title, too!

:D

SOCALSURF likes this.