1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaptainKürbstomp

KaptainKürbstomp Little Member

Hey devils, I've got 2 Ti Basilisks listed for sale. My cars motor blew up and unfortunately I have to prioritize repair costs for that over some of my bali collection :(

First one is about an 8.5/9 out of 10 and has the box. The second one does not have the box (if I find it I'll update) and had a little bit of a fall. I'd rate that one at around a 7.5/8 out of 10 due to the scuffs.

Asking $old for the one with the box. $old for the one without the box. PayPal G&S, I'll pay shipping. Pictures below:

First one (with box):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

--------------------------------

Second one (no box):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]