1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

2 million....

norcal13 Apr 10, 2019

1. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

That is the estimated number of high cap mags sold in the state of California in one week while the ban was lifted.
    I find it fucking hilarious.
    Suck it Newsome.

CDR_Glock, woodlander and crogers like this.
  2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

And a little company in Texas sued the govt for the bump stocks they destroyed. Its been and entertaining week for gun news.

norcal13 and CDR_Glock like this.
  3. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

Sometime soon the New York Safe Act case is going to be decided by the supreme court...... and I will laugh my ass off in freedom while gungrabber tears fall like rain.

BennytheBlade and crogers like this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Thanos74 likes this.
  5. The U.R.M

The U.R.M Tiny Member

FUUUUUUUCK YEA BABY!!!!!!!! I could not get in on the mag feed frenzy but that is cool, I have an angle....... and enough-is there such a thing??--- to hold me over for a bit...

Now I hope the whole POS 'Roster crap gets overturned in the SCOTUS and we can have regual currently available stuff again.... the black market in Cali for off roster handguns is STUUUUUUPID! Like almost $1k for Ruger mark 3 22 pistols, IWI Baby Eagles/Jericho 941 handguns are about 1k+ for excellent used ....when centerfire has good used for 300.......