1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

2 million....

norcal13 Apr 10, 2019

1. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

That is the estimated number of high cap mags sold in the state of California in one week while the ban was lifted.
    I find it fucking hilarious.
    Suck it Newsome.

2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

And a little company in Texas sued the govt for the bump stocks they destroyed. Its been and entertaining week for gun news.

norcal13 and CDR_Glock like this.
  3. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

Sometime soon the New York Safe Act case is going to be decided by the supreme court...... and I will laugh my ass off in freedom while gungrabber tears fall like rain.

BennytheBlade and crogers like this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Thanos74 likes this.
  5. The U.R.M

The U.R.M Tiny Member

FUUUUUUUCK YEA BABY!!!!!!!! I could not get in on the mag feed frenzy but that is cool, I have an angle....... and enough-is there such a thing??--- to hold me over for a bit...

Now I hope the whole POS 'Roster crap gets overturned in the SCOTUS and we can have regual currently available stuff again.... the black market in Cali for off roster handguns is STUUUUUUPID! Like almost $1k for Ruger mark 3 22 pistols, IWI Baby Eagles/Jericho 941 handguns are about 1k+ for excellent used ....when centerfire has good used for 300.......

6. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I totally missed out on it here in cali.
    I figured it would last a bit, had no idea the cali crybaby dems would put an immediate stay till its heard in the 9th circuit court.
    I thought Turner's outdoorsman was bluffing saying "you have till 5pm to get your hi cap mags."
    Just sales tactics taking advantage of the turn of events.
    I guess I was wrong.

I have a new era Ruger Mini 14 and got excited a while back that Ruger finally started making 10rd mags for them for cali and other mag capacity restricted states.
    I heard during Mr. Ruger's time in control, he was content on keeping the mini a "ranch" instead of an "assault" rifle with just 5rd mags in cali and similar states.
    and the 20 or 30 round genuine ruger mags were only for the more liberated/non-liberal states.
    Bought about 10 back then. Would of loved to of bought another 10 of the 20rd mags.
    Oh well, at least I have an extra 5 rounds per mag for my mini 14 now.
    I feel that if we're STILL limited to 10rds here in cali then i'd be better off with a real M14/M1A in .308 if I ever get a rifle again.
    Might be better off saving money for a 1500 buck SOCOM instead of getting another .223 rifle.