1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

1st annual REDNECK SUMMIT in Mississippi

Steven Kelly Oct 17, 2009

1. Steven Kelly

Steven Kelly knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

This whole thing was born over a few drunken evening during A.G. Russell's show back in July.
    I was hanging out with Chad Nichols, Jody Muller and Michael Burch. They were talking Damascus ( like everyone does when they are hangin' with Chad). Of course I always have to get into the middle of a good Damascus conversation.
    So, all of a sudden Chad pipes up and suggests that we all come down to his place and do some collaborative Damascus and knife building together.
    Budda Bing!!!!! The First Annual Redneck Summit is born!!!!!

This past week we all invaded Chads shop down in Blue Springs Mississippi for the Summit.
    It included 5 days of steel making, DRINKING, knife making, DRINKING, eating great food, DRINKING, and just some straight up DRINKING!!!!:cheesydevil::cheesydevil::cheesydevil:

Since I got there 2 days ahead of Michael and Jody, Chad and I decided to do our first ever NICHOLS/KELLY COLLABORATION knife.:devil1:
    Then when Jody and Michael arrived we worked on a 2 knife 4 maker collaboration together.
    The first ever BURCH/MULLER/NICHOLS/KELLY COLLABORATION set.:devilzeek:devilzeek:devilzeek

Attached are some works in progress pictures of the week...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

2. Steven Kelly

A few more pix....

3. Snapper

Snapper President of the 51st state! Brigade Member

Steve,
    This sounds like you guy s had a great fucking time..................:demented:

Be sure to post some pics of finished knives!!!!:devil1:

4. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

That is a heck of crew... :neilson: :3cheers: :drunkards: How much beer did ya'all go through? :beer:

5. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

I bet you guys had a great time!!!! I can't wait to see what you guys cooked up!

6. Burchtree

Burchtree knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

We definitely went through some beer! Luckily; Steve was kind enough to bring some damascus bottle openers for us! :ssmile:

I'll get some of my craptastic pics up soon. :)

7. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Nice!! Nothin like Knifenut GTG's with friends and Beer!!:madaddy:

8. Steven Kelly

Here are a few more pictures of the knife Chad and I worked on together.. I will try and get some shots of the finished knife in a day or two... Then we to get Coop to shoot it right!!!
    The project that all four of us did is still top secret until Jody gets done doing some of his magical embellishments on it...

9. Steven Kelly

The knife Chad and I did went off to Coop today for photos.. We hope to have them back in a couple of weeks...:madaddy:

10. tom halloran

tom halloran knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

looking forward to more pics Steve, get on it!

11. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

You boys stay out of trouble now, ya hear!? :madaddy: :cheers: :lemmy: