1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

1980's CHO-NO-SHI Balisong Time Machine Fresh

Glenn May 28, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hi all, have this 1980's time machine fresh Compass Industries CHO-NO-SHI Balisong up for sale . :devilwag:

Brass channel handles with Brown Micarta inlays and Bowie blade .

Comes with original box even has the foam liner . Knife is unused in as new condition with original patina on the brass handles. This was kept in my safe.

This is pinned construction and has typical play associated.

Lock up is super tight, was stored in a un-locked postilion.

In full disclosure there is one mark on the latch also has patina , came from the factory as such. Please see images.

Price for this collector piece is Spoken For Pending Funds Paypal all in inclusive of fees .

Shipping will be by priority tracked mail to your door.

First I'll take it followed up by direct payment is the owner.

In other words if you post an I'll take it, be ready to go to paypal to send funds. No dicking around. :jdwink2:

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible for all local and state laws regarding ownership. I reserve all rights to this sale. USA only please

Thanks for the read. :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
  2. Dead Rat

Dead Rat Huge member

I'll take it

3. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thanks . PM on the way. :thumbsup:

This one is spoken for pending funds.