1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

18 Crazy Things Mechanics Have Found In Customers' Cars

Ronlad Dec 15, 2015

1. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

:link:

2. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

that car with all the trash everywhere looks like my neighbors newer Eclipse inside. Dude is disgusting. I came out to the parking lot the other day to find a piece of pizza on his dash baking in the sun from the night before when he probably drove home drunk. I honestly don't know how he drives it with all the trash in the backseat and front passenger seats.

I had a roommate that was ghetto with his car like the straw fix for a fuel line. Soon to be Darwin award winner for sure.

3. sugerwater

sugerwater Little member

Nephew bought a used Pontiac, found a half pound of weed in the door frame. Called the police, should of called his Uncle Dan. Police came and retrieved the dope and found another package stuffed in the door.

4. McKayG

McKayG Little member

I used to work at a car detailing shop and saw weird stuff all the time. The trash was obviously very common, but you'd be surprised by how many gross types of trash there were. 6 month old, green half eaten samdwhich, found one. Pill bottles with narcotics, found those too. Even found pieces of childrens clothing in the trunk of a car one time. Too bad most of the vehicles were trade ins from used car dealers.

5. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

You really do see the worst of humanity! :devilzeek:bwah:

6. SinCity

SinCity Dr. Strangelove

This guy had no brake fluid so he put water in the reservoir. Fucked up the whole system.

Another car came into the shop full of bits and pieces of dried something all over the inside of the car, windshield, dash, floor, passenger seat etc. and it stunk..

Well a week or so before some kid in the next town over got off work one day and the next day they found him sitting in his car dead. He never left work. OD'ed in his car at the parking lot where he worked.

I put 2 & 2 together and figured out the mystery. How we ended up with the dead kids car I could only imagine. All those piles and bits & pieces of crap was his dried projectile puke all over it's interior. A nice summer surprise.

ded i likes this.
  7. McKayG

McKayG Little member

I dealt with puke all the time, but thank god i never had to deal with that! That would freak me out pretty bad lol

8. Zerronyx

Zerronyx Huge member

Im suprised no ones talking about that big ass dildo in the car...