1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

17 again, don't watch sober

VampyreWolf Aug 25, 2009

1. VampyreWolf

VampyreWolf Prime minister of coffee Brigade Member

alright, you KNOW I'm bored when I'm watching bad movies.

My sister rented it and asked me to return it for tomorrow. I figure "hey, free movie". Well, I made it about 20min before cracking the first beer. Make that chugged the first and grabbed the 2nd. We're now sitting at 45min and 3 beer in, slowly improving. I have a feeling that by the time I finish this movie it'll be time for another bad movie.

So consider yourself pre-warned... if you get sucked into seeing this movie, bring beer.

2. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

for the next movie, try something directed by Uwe Boll.:cheesydevil:

3. VampyreWolf

VampyreWolf Prime minister of coffee Brigade Member

well, that came out at a 6 beer movie, and not getting burned for my library.

on to ultraviolet

4. knife_junky

knife_junky Better than gold or platinum

I agree the movie blew!! What would you expect that whole concept has been done how many times now??

17 again

Freaky Friday
    Visa Versa
    Big
    30 Again... Just to name a few!!

5. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

Watch Fear And Loathing to make up for it.

6. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

which Netflix just added! I still can't decide if Depp or Del Toro was better. I love when he beans Gonzo in the head with a grapefruit. Almost as good as Uncle Rico knocking Napoleon Dynamite off his bike with a sirloin spiral...HA!

7. Charlie Mike

I read most of Thompson's books while I was in Iraq. I do believe Thompson was the more responsible out of the 2. Seemed like he was the one who kept his attorney out of trouble.

You should watch Where The Buffalo Roam. Same characters with different actors.

8. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

Johnny Depp just does a Bill Murray impersonation in fear and loathing.

9. excoastie

excoastie Little member

If you just want to drink, I highly recommend 'Sharknado'. Maybe one of the worst films ever made (Leonard Part 6 is the absolute worst and is used as torture by some cultures).

10. Charlie Mike

Exactly!

How is the bali sheath working out for you?

Rat Finkenstein likes this.
  11. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

Did Murray play Thompson in Where the Buffalo Roam? He's always great. Have to catch that flick before I weigh in on that impersonation claim, but I do know that Depp did his research for Fear & Loathing. He & Thompson actually became friends after spending quite awhile together prior to filming. I believe Depp even had a role in his funeral, can't remember exactly (?lighting the wick to shoot his ashes out of the cannon?). I'm not a fan of Depp from a personal standpoint, but he is a helluva actor. There's another docu on netflix called Gonzo, I think Depp was in it too, also on my list of shit to watch.