1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

15 Year Anniversary thread!

Mr.LaBella Oct 21, 2019

1. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

It's finally here, the time is upon US!

1st and foremost, thank you to ALL who helped program, create, and do even the tiniest bit of 'help' around here. From day 1 everyone knew this was a TEAM EFFORT. In no way, shape or form do I deserve the credit!!!!

To those who have come, and gone:

THANK YOU from the bottom of my dark, cold heart for even taking the time to stop by our little slice of KNIFE HEAVEN!

To those who have Moderated, Administered, those who have posted a "welcome" message in a new member's Introduction thread we thank you!

To all of the good friends, casual acquaintances, and ESPECIALLY to THE HATERS; Thank you!!!!

This thread is being anchored here for at least a week. Please share your fondest memories, links to posts (Brock to the top if you like, aka Bumpfest!) on JD. Go wild, share this thread link PLEASE.

All comments welcome, and appreciated. Everyone who replies to this thread will be entered into a giveaway of a metric shit-ton on JD related Gear/Items! (RNG giveaway)

Much love from me, to all of you.

Kelper, XamaX, Berkley and 12 others like this.
  2. Stormdrane

Stormdrane 1st rate knot worker Brigade Member

Happy Anniversary! Glad I found this place and relieved to know that I'm not alone in having what is probably an unhealthy liking for sharp and pointy objects. :ross:

Mr.LaBella, Kelper, ded i and 4 others like this.
  3. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Congrats on 15 years.

Fondest memories are probably all the bali drama and reds. I miss reds. :andy::andy::andy::rawks:

Mr.LaBella, Kelper, ded i and 3 others like this.
  4. Repzol

Repzol Little member

I remember staring at balis on here when this site first launched, crazy to see it’s still kickin. You ever going to sell merch?

5. xeodguy

xeodguy Little member

Congratulations on 15 years!

6. gothicm3rcy

gothicm3rcy Tiny Member

im new so my comments are still pretty poo and full of tinyness yet but congrats on 15 years!!!!

7. gothicm3rcy

gothicm3rcy Tiny Member

communists? :) :)

8. gothicm3rcy

gothicm3rcy Tiny Member

cant beat sharp and pointy..... and flippy :)

9. Sardine Sauce

Sardine Sauce Tiny Member

Congrats on 15 years!

10. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

Where and when is the fucking party

Mr.LaBella, Kelper, ded i and 2 others like this.
  11. ltcraftsman

ltcraftsman Tiny Member

Congratulations on 15 years :bobdance:
    I am very happy that I found this forum where everyone has a strong pasion with balisongs and more.:wootdance

12. k-Razy

k-Razy Tiny Member

Congrats, and thank you all for this forum!! :evilness::thankyou:

13. Nosaj

Nosaj JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Wish I was closer to Jersey so I could make it to one of the meetings, but I guess the forum will have to do. Thanks for providing a cool place for us knife nerds to really let it all hang out. Congratulations on 15 years!!

14. ster91b

ster91b Paloozster! Brigade Member

I feel like 10 years was like a week ago. Wow so many things. Good times. Dogpiles on crazies. Meeting some people IRL. Great deals and trades. Getting married to Marypalooza.

15. primal13

primal13 Bluebeard Brigade Member

Congrat's on the 15 year mark.

This is still my home for sharp shit. Knives, remark's, or mind's. Looking foward to the 15 year shirt.lol

16. JohnnyBmore

JohnnyBmore Balisong defender

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEVILS!

I know I am not here much these days but thank you for a great place to share our Blade addiction!

17. mrbieler

mrbieler cursimus cum forfex

15 years? Fuck. Glad the forum has aged well. Not sure I have. Still too far away to meet, but my boy is now at St John’s so he’s at least Jerzee adjacent.

18. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

Congrats on 15 years!!!

19. Joep

Joep birdave

Way to go! 15 years is quite an accomplishment...here's to the next 15! God Bless all of the Devils and Devilettes!

20. WTF Over

WTF Over Little member

Congrats! Been involved in forums that lasted much shorter times and with much fewer users, like... BADLANDS, so I have an idea of the time, effort and hard work this took. Congrats to everyone playing a part in this.