1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Rounded Alt AB 3.0, Modded 154cm AB Infinity "Venom"

IAmNotARealBoy_ Jun 18, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmNotARealBoy_

IAmNotARealBoy_ Iamarealcrybaby

Timestamp: [​IMG]

First up is a rounded Alt Alpha Beast 3.0, handles rounded by @hammerdesigns, ano done by me. All screws are brand new (I can ship with either silver or black, your choice), blade is 10/10, brand new, never used. Has some minor denting on the very bottom due to drops, and some hardline scratches on the handles themselves. I love the feel of the rounded AB, but it feels alot like the Covenant, which I already own, didn't make sense to have $400+ in a knife that feels almost identical. Price is $OLD FUNDS PENDING via PP G&S shipped US ONLY. Dm me if interested. Original latch, clip, and box is included.
    NOTE: I can re-anodize upon buyers request, willing to do any anodization within reason free of charge.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Second up for sale is an Alpha Beast, it has Infinity factory rounded scales polished and anodized a venom green by me, and a 154 CM blade modded by @hammerdesigns, blackwash finish, crowned spine, recurve regrind, and a choil. Blade tip is intact, brand new edge, no chips or scratches. Overall I'd say the condition is 8/10 due to the very slight imperfection in the Ti of the bite handle, the slight wear on the spine from chaps and rollovers, and one unoriginal sexbolt (Due to BRS's crappy hardware breaking inside of the sexbolt) Price is $450 via PP G&S shipped US only, DM me if interested, NO TRADES, please. Original latch, clip, box and BRS card is included.
    NOTE: I can re-anodize upon buyers request, willing to do any anodization within reason free of charge.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    GenuineFlipper likes this.
  2. IAmNotARealBoy_

Prices lowered

desmodus likes this.
  3. IAmNotARealBoy_

Bump

4. IAmNotARealBoy_