1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: BRS Friction Folder, JD BRK Mini Canadian, CPK Field Knife

itadakimasu Jan 11, 2018

1. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

All sold, thanks JD.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    Thanos74 likes this.
  2. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

If you take at least two of these knives, I'll ship them for free - priority mail!

3. itadakimasu

Make me an offer!

4. itadakimasu

To the top with new prices! Enjoy your weekend.

5. itadakimasu

Still up for sale.

6. itadakimasu

To the top with new prices!

7. itadakimasu

bump

8. itadakimasu

To the top with new prices!

9. itadakimasu

I reduced the prices one last time.

These are a steal now!

10. itadakimasu

bump

11. itadakimasu

To the top.

12. itadakimasu

I'm thinking that the prices are quite good already, so no more price drops.

desmodus likes this.
  13. itadakimasu

Back to the top!

14. itadakimasu

To the top! I am also letting go of a Busse AK-47 with a leather sheath!

15. itadakimasu

Bump, make me an offer.

16. desmodus

desmodus Lid Wiggy Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

bye now...

Manuelp likes this.