1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: User Balisong

junglegoober Oct 12, 2017

1. junglegoober

junglegoober Little member JDBA Official Member

Alright, so I'm sitting here gazing at the sunbleached sand of ::undisclosed location:: on deployment, kicking myself for not thinking about finding a decent flipper to practice with and use while I'm here. I don't want to get anything too pretty because I'm going to mess it up, but most everything I'm finding in the 'for sale' on here is gorgeous and/or out of my price range of sub-$400. So I'm looking for, and this might draw some chuckles, a used and abused AB, Specter, Rep, anything FlyTi or other grade-A flipper. Chipped tip, scratched, scuffed, marred and molested is what I'm looking for to keep it in my price range and so I don't cry when I inevitably bounce it off a rock into gravel or watch it flutter to the depths of a portapotty. FlyTi 51 would really be the ticket.

Why not get a cheap-assed knife to keep me occupied, you ask? Because I'm a man of goddam substance!

If you'll ship USPS to an APO, that would be a huge plus; if not, my bro is in FL so a relay is possible. Fingers crossed.

2. sadnaps

sadnaps Little Member

junglegoober likes this.
  3. caseyedwards

caseyedwards Little Member

Are you looking for anything specific? I have a few Benchmades (62 - Pristine & 51 - FLYTI like new). Also as much as I'm sure some one on here would like the $ you may consider (assuming shipping is possible) a Dogbite 3.1? I use and abuse mine all the time. Its the perfect weight and is around 230.00ish brand new! Its got everything one would want!

junglegoober likes this.
  4. junglegoober

junglegoober Little member JDBA Official Member

Hmm, that Dogbite just might be the ticket if something doesn't fall in my lap in the next couple days. I'm getting irritable about not having a bali in the mail already; I already ordered a torx set...