1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WARNING!!! THIS POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC PICS OF...

Thanos74 Feb 3, 2018

1. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

*As stated if you have a weak stomach do not read any further...Who am I kidding?! Of course your going to look!!!!

Ok a little background first, the following two pics were taken last month and are, in a way, of a former friend of mine, who at one time I considered to be a brother. In school we were best friends, and we stayed that way for a while after we graduated but then He changed and we grew apart. Even though we were both heavily into drugs, he became, some what, extremely unstable and i chose not to be around him anymore. For me, being the heavy user I was, to say that, really is saying something about him! Anyway, long story short, I wound up going to prison and getting my life straightened out and back on the right track, where as he stayed in the path he was traveling. This is what happens when you are trying to kill the "Demons" under your house with a black power pistol..... IMG955892.jpg IMG955893.jpg
    If you can't tell, that was his left hand. The doctor is holding his thumb in the pics. These were taken right before they amputated his hand above the wrist. Now you would think that this would be a life changing experience, would you not? Well not for this guy! Nope! Three days after leaving the hospital he was trying to find another gun to "kill the demons" that are chasing him. This man needs all the prayers he can get and I'm asking those of you who pray to just remember him the next time you are talking to the Big Guy!!!

2. TakeMyFingers

TakeMyFingers Little member JDBA Official Member

I wonder what he did to make the black powder pistol explode. Fill it with gunpowder rather than black maybe?

3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

T-74 you are so much like me some times it scares me . people who shoot themself go for the head ,why, it being the master over oneself thoughts and controls which have been influences by outside forces , ,people want just to turn it off and can't . he need 24 hr care and love and understanding . a job to big for any one man ,,I know I tried and lost a life long friend a little over 2 years ago David ,, his suicide roams these threads , I was lost and used JD and my friends here for therapy .Thank god for JD land .Hope you have better outcome than I had ,,he still means something to you or you would have said anything .. Walk in Peace my friend .

SOCALSURF and Thanos74 like this.
  4. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

I'm pretty sure he had his hand in front of the barrel loading the thing with a cap on and the thing cocked.

5. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

Thanks Gary, your correct that I do care for this man, we were best friends all through child hood, and that's hard to just walk away from. He wasn't trying to kill himself, though he almost did, he was just so high that he was experiencing what all addicts who have been taking large amounts of meth experience, visual and Auditory hallucinations, and he really does think that he is being chased by demons, for me it was cops in the woods and in my walls spying on me, it's different for everybody I guess. And I'm very sorry for your loss.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    begreen61 likes this.
  6. begreen61

did meth once about 40 years ago ,,Holly shit batman , I couldn't drink coffee for years after that ,, freak me the fuck out BUT I was pushing needles in my arms ,I was a hard cok'er till the point I gort Hep. cureable of coarse thank god did smack once and awhile but coke was and will forever be king ,,I official can not be near it ,, which is part of the reason I live in these threads . I know everybody and they all love me and would do anything to get there old buddy back . Right now I can get anything but speed ,but I'm sure it's around . WE /I was born into a drug culture and with all the pressure put on people and are kid's ,it's hard not to escape this reality we have been given ,, This is a good thread ,because theres Hope ,Hope is not a word I like (being a Taoist (Not a religion it's a way of life) ) will and can is a better word in my reality . With love ,information and keeping him off the streets (People ,places and things ) Good luck on your quest to help ,,If you get frustrated I am here for you . Walk in peace and with Balance my friend , you carry my respect.

Nothing but Respect
    gary

SOCALSURF and Thanos74 like this.
  7. Amotek

Amotek Eerie Ver Sable Brigade Member

That's a helluva a lot more damage than just a hand in front of a barrel!

8. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

I can totally relate as I too started with coke and I too was on the needle hard core. My friends and I always wanted a drug that hit you hard and fast like coke but lasted longer than fifteen mins and we found that very thing in Crystal meth. Not the "krank" form mind you but the pure form of Crystal. Where I was doing a dose of coke every twenty to thirty mins, and killing my arms and vains mind you, I only had to do two to three doses a day of Crystal. Then when I started making my own, I researched the shit out of the process and studied it down to the molecular level and I was making 97% pure meth, according to the SBI's labs, that's how I landed in prison for five plus years, but I was only doing two shots a day of that. Didn't need more than that. And I'm not bragging on myself here, I regret the knowledge I now possess. Some things you wish you never had knowledge of and wish you could forget. Ignorance truly is bliss sometimes!!! Gary you are and will always be my friend and guru!!! And you too have my eternal respect!!!

9. begreen61

I use real black powder for flintlocks shooting in the past ,, if not handled right a small amount can drop a 40 foot tree ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I know ,,which reminds me I still got 3/4 pounds of the shit to get rid of or maybe buy another flintlock they are fun shooting

Thanos74 likes this.
  10. begreen61

Never regret only learn .

Thanos74 likes this.
  11. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

Yeah I was thinking the same thing but I have yet to talk to anyone who knows exactly what went down. I do know that he had a hard time getting anyone to open their door in his neighborhood to get help. His former father-n-law would not open his door at all because of their past history with one another. Very sad situation.

12. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Some things can never be un-seen..

Hope he finds peace in something else besides drugs..

begreen61 and Thanos74 like this.
  13. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

You and me both my friend, you and me both.

begreen61 likes this.
  14. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Fuck I thought that fkkk thing was a “DEMON” and it turns out to be a fucking hand.. SMFH!!

begreen61, SOCALSURF and Thanos74 like this.
  15. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

Yep that WAS a hand. He told a guy I know that he was told if he could stay sober he would receive a prosthesis. I hope he can do it I really do.

begreen61 likes this.
  16. SOCALSURF

SOCALSURF Huge member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

My goodness! I honestly think this is the very first time I've happened to lurk into the Devil's Discussion sub-forum. That hand injury has to be one of the most gruesome injuries that a person could suffer.

I'll try to keep both you and your friend in my prayers, T74...& you too, Green. Reading this thread has given me some profound perspective, and I'm grateful that I'm not predisposed to any addiction related issues. My drug/escape (thank God) has always been the ocean.

Prayers Brothers!!! <3 <3 <3

Thanos74 and begreen61 like this.
  17. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

Thank you Social, I appreciate that. Lord knows I need all the prayers and positive thoughts I can get :) Prison changed my life, I know you don't hear this said very often, but it was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I was given enough time to put my life in perspective and to get my priorities straight. But, thank God, I was blessed with an amazing family that loves me to no end and that didn't turn their back on me. Plus I had just met and started seeing a wonderful woman about four months before I went in, she stayed by my side through three months of rehab and stayed true to me through five and a half years of prison. We married three months after I got home and now we are expecting our first child together! I have a fourteen year old daughter who just adores my wife and whom my wife also adores right back and she is very excited to be a big sister!!! But I digress, if it wasn't for the fact that I got the time I got it would have been just a matter of time before I was found dead. Thankfully i was able to beat a 20 plus year addiction. I hope that my friend can one day beat his.

18. desmodus

desmodus puta de corazón frío Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

that's very wonderful indeed.

19. Thanos74

Thanos74 Huge Member

Thank you des, not a day goes by I don't thank God for what I have. I may not have alot of money but I'm rich beyond imagination with love and joy :D

20. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hmm, might made a good deterrent ad. This is your hand, this is you hand on drugs. Chasing demons sucks, may he find peace one day.

Thanos74 likes this.