1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

wall hanging knife display

snack Aug 6, 2018

1. snack

snack Tiny Member

not really sure if this is the right spot to ask this, but i was looking to get some kind of display piece to hang on my wall that i could sheath my knives in when not in use. i bought a benchmade folding carrier case with the intent of tacking it open to the wall, but its really tight and i cant even see the knives when theyre in it. i dont think its really what im looking for.

was wondering if any of you knew of something like this? as of right now, all my knives are just in pouches in a pile on my cluttered desk and it just aint workin for me anymore.

2. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Hopefully some of the guys with display cases can chime in and help you out. @AJD1