1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

"TOP 25 INDISPENSABLE POCKET KNIVES"

Dutchtracker Mar 31, 2017

1. Dutchtracker

Dutchtracker Down For Life Brigade Member

2. XamaX

XamaX Huge member

I have only owned one of the 11 there - the kershaw leek. Loved it till I broke the tip off it!

Clydetz and Kelper like this.
  3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

CRK is the only one i have owned they were to pretty to use so they went by by ,,

coll3ctor, Kelper and Clydetz like this.
  4. Clydetz

Clydetz straight and true Brigade Member

The Buck 110 & CRK Sebenza are the only knives on the list that I own. I use the 110 & the Sebenza sits in a drawer.

Kelper likes this.
  5. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Its nice to see this. I am familiar with all the brands except for Chris Reeves. I sold all the other brands along with others. So looking forward to retiring I am seriously considering going back into the business. I remember how much enjoyment I had. It will be a Fleamarket startup but with better than average brands.

sam eib, 48th Ronin and desmodus like this.
  6. knifepuppet

knifepuppet Brigade Member Brigade Member

Among these indispensable folders, Sebenza has been my partner for several years. He sits right in my bag next to a SAK Mini Champion.

Kelper likes this.
  7. zephyr05

zephyr05 Little member Brigade Member

I would pretty much agree to this. In fact I have had most of these knives over the years and I still go back and forth between a 940 and Seb every day. I have one of the first 940 production models, the old school black handled one, and it has never let me down. Wonderful EDC knife.

Kelper likes this.
  8. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

someday sebenza someday

Kelper likes this.
  9. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Aku of Texas Super Moderator

Buck 110 should be first- 3 Kershaws but no ZT?

Kelper likes this.
  10. Dustygmt

Dustygmt Little member JDBA Official Member

I've carried 3 of the 11. Delica, Blur and Leek. I may have had a Buck 110 at some point I can't remember. My friend had a pm2 and I wasn't too jazzed up about it, I def wanna try a mini grip sometime, just for giggles though, it's just one of those things I really don't need, I probably will never find anything I like better than the spyderco delica.